GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Radar O'Reilly 2/12

jardinero

Regretfully I miss a lot of birthdays on GS, but a big mighty fine and Happy Birthday to YOU! as you progress gracefully and gently in to that wonderful period known as "Older Than Snot". icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Don't fret, we all get there and when we do we'll be able to point to all of the younguns, scratch our itches and nod our heads with the Wisdome of the Ages and remind them that they DON'T KNOW S#%T! icon_cool.gif

May all your mornings be early and your nights be on time. icon_razz.gif:P-->

(((Everybody)))

Thank you one and all for the very warm birthday greetings, and helping my birthday be extra special. I am an unbelievably fortunate woman, I have received greetings from people I have known since I was 15....all the way up till nine when I am 48. Some of you I know personally, very well...some of you I have never met face to face, but can honestly say, without you, my life would never have been the same.

This is the FIRST time my birthday has ever been acknowledged either here or at Waydale. In the beginning, at Waydale.....I deliberately kept it very private, since I knew that TWI could use it to figure out my real name...and since the A**en lawsuit was pending, I didn't want to do that. The rest of the years....I still wanted to be my private self.

These greetings are very touching.....Jim...who I met and has been a dear friend since I was 15 YEARS OLD. Jardinero & Mark Sanguinetti....I met them when I was 17....they are still important people in my life....now that I am 48.

ChasUfarley......my alien-twin for the past 6 years, we gave each other the strength to leave twi...and make our way in the REAL WORLD.

Shell, Herbie, Wacky & Z,,,,,,an episode of REAL LIFE via the internet!!!

Belle & WnW, you both know what you mean to me....leaving the old....moving on to the new, we did a bunch of it together.

ExCathedra......lots of things, lots of pain....lots of growth you have witnessed in my life...and you added greatly to my deliverance.

For each and everyone of you....thank you from the bottom of my heart. My you feel as *loved and cuddled* in your lives, as you have made me feel.

Love,

Radar

***GEORGE, GET OVER IT!!!!----ask anybody that knows me, I REALLY DO LOOK JUST LIKE THAT SMILEY FACE!!!!! icon_wink.gif;)-->