GreaseSpot Cafe

Catcup said..."Intimate schedules"

LearnedTooLate

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johniam

Nope, I've had too many other research projects to keep up with to do an extracurricular one.

However, the research I have done on it sits on a shelf not two feet from my computer. Just to remind me I want to finish it.

Maybe this summer?

When I went back in after being M@A I didnt care what people thought of me.

I had spent yars alone getting my family and life together.

I talked to the LC without fear I was different but I liked me, I didnt think they tried to control me at all.

Then I watched God showed me the torture those who really cared went through how they jump and how high for these guys.. how they felt badly when they where yelled at how life was a miserable day by day thing with zero joy.

I honestly do not think I was asked because they knew darn well I would never comply and I would clearly tell them no.

they would walk in my house uninvited and I didnt care what they thought . they never said anything to my face about it.

I think twi gets people where they can. If you believe they are special and more godly I can understand kind of how it would drive ya nuts with competition Im not the type tho I do not care that deeply about what others think of me . I know God loves me .

I watched a family become homeless trying to obey their wishes .

I do not get it tho . people pleasing was always a problem I witnessed but I thought it was kind of odd and funny and a worthless effort for not so bright people .

I was never confronted because they knew I couod care less what they thought about my personal life. I think those who cried for the attention or sought approval got the worst of the control freaks in twi.

Edited by Guest

I'm horrified by this post. I have heard of things I cannot believe.

Dishes in the sink!!!!! T-shirts not FOLDED right!!!!! Everybody KNOWS there is only ONE RIGHT WAY to fold a T-shirt.

I mean, if you don't get those folds just right, those debbul spurts will get right in there.

Dot: I really believe it; that wasn't just a putdown. It's not necessarily what was said and specifically done, it was the whole atmosphere. Look at the average GSer. We're all intelligent people. The only way any of us would have put up with ghastly situations like WOW was in is if there was something other than flesh and blood in the mix putting serious pressure on us.

TWI is getting more and more conformed to the nasty side of this world every minute. They said themselves that the devil's people accuse God's people of doing what they themselves actually do. So they accuse us of being possessed when they are. Makes sense to me.

They pay Cult Awareness Network to spin them better, they pay lawyers who can "clean up all details" as Don Henley put it in 'End of the innocence', they get Terry Bradshaw to plug them on MSNBC, where does it end? I'm actually concerned that some of their 'bedfellows' may be powerful enough to help them hurt some of us. As a religious cult they were bush league, but as a corporate cult they may not be.

Jon

I did not see it as a put down but as an explaination that made sense. As I said it was good insight.

The weird thing was "corps leader" was a little too fond of WOW. She would have WOW lay on her lap and stroke her hair and stuff like that. Sometimes she would hold her hand more than something like 5 year olds -- more seductive.

WOW showed me her old make-up and clothes and she was a bit like Cindy Lauper upon meeting "Corps leader". Where corps leader never wore make-up, never wore girl clothes, etc.

By the second year together WOW was dressing just like "Corps leader". It was so weird. "Corps leader" also MADE WOW work with her -- so they could be together. I NEVER knew the details of how WOW hated every minute and in an effort to stay in TWI she made these consessions.

(I do not want to hear from the dang gay community that I am saying the girl was possessed because she was a lesbian. I think she was possessed and a lesbian --Okay?)

Later on, I found that "corps leader" had been a lesbian and then the whole "capture seduction thing made sense" She was in LOVE with WOW

Edited by Guest

Jon

i was in a battle with a woman and it was fully a spiritual battle. It was the first time I saw "devil revelation" as I KNEW God would not tell her things she was discovering "in her head" about people and using it to hurt them.

We are on the same page.

Edited by Guest

Dot No I am not. I have no fight with you. I posted an honest question the only way I knew how. Speaking in the first person is the only way I can write about my experiances to reference them. I was aware that sometimes that comes off that way it was not my intention and I tried to convey that thought. I was looking to see if anyone had a similar experiance as I to draw from. My intent was to use the information to help others I have no reason or need for this for myself. It was something that worked for me,and looks like some others,in some cases. I'm sorry that was not the case for you. I can't change the truth of my experiances and I still believe what Just thinking said is true. As I said in my earlier post it was not a judgement for against either side. I was looking for maybe something that would help with another form of abuse that has left so many lives in disorder.

Edited by Guest