GreaseSpot Cafe

Way myths

takemethere

During my wow year, our family coordinator bought some band-aids on one of her shopping trips. About 4 months later, I cut my finger and needed a band-aid.

Another time, when I was driving a new student to one of the sessions, a car almost hit us...but didn't.

...And how could I ever forget the miracle of Thanksgiving, 1983...I had forgotten to buy the pumpkin pie for dessert but when one of our guests arrived, guess what they had with them?

I never cease to marvel at the signs, miracles and wonders that constantly followed me around during my twi years. icon_eek.gif

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and all she could say was, "Isn't God good? Isn't God good?".

Thanks guys. You've blessed me more that 43 seconds of speaking in tongues.

You have also brought back maany mamories of incidents that happened in my life, from birth to the corps, that one could simply chalk up to ""coincedense"", but when looked at with the spiritual eyes opened by the way, I know it was more than that. Like the time I was hungry, I wasn't starved to death or anything, I just wanted a snack, like you or I might be hungry for a pack of gum, and I saw this fig tree just standing there with a clump -- is that a good word? -- of figs, just waiting for me to fetch ... Now it's never stealing when you take a fig. There are 2 trees in the bible that are the people's tree, the big one and the one that looks like the dental floss bush. It's never considered stealing when it's from the peoples tree, sos I uprooted the tree and planted it in my own (idios) yard.

This must also be true with women in the King's kingdom. They are the people's women, and it is not considered wrong to take them when one has a hunger ...