GreaseSpot Cafe

Conference in Atlanta

jim martin/ jimextwi

Next month there will be a conference on cults held in Atlanta Georgia on cults in general. On that thursday you will be able to attend a conference for exmembers that is held in conjunction with the friday and saturday workshops. I beleive the dates are 15 th 16th 17th thursday frisday and saturday of october.

details of the conference is located at http://www.csj.org

There are some scholarships available to the conferences if you are interested in going let me know ad I will put you in touch with some of the folks who are running it .

jim

I went a few years ago and it was fun. But I got into a little trouble. I went to one of the really packed seminars and Seth wheeled me into the back of the room.It was wall to wall people.

I was really beat from my flight and dozed off. Then I heard this really loud buzz saw type sound and woke up. Everyone was turned around facing me and my neighbors asked me if I was ok.

Apparently my snoring made the walls vibrate. Needless to say I apologized and wheeled myself out in a hasty retreat....

Pictures from the 2002 conference are posted at:

http://www.excultworld.com/aff_convention_2002.htm

Well I am not offering anything.

If you want you can go to the web site http://www.csj.org and see what they are offering.

If any one wants to attend I will tell you how you may get a scholarship for the cost of the conference only. You would still be responsiable for your meals and rooms.

jim

I am not a member of csj.org nor in any way endorse all of what they have to say.

quote:
Originally posted by TheSongRemainsTheSame:

quote:
Georgio Jessio

posted September 05, 2004 22:16

This looks interesting.

Someday when I have more time I'll tell you about my run in with Ted Patrick.

Glow-ry!

GJ~~~I would love to hear that story. And of course, time is of the essence. Please, at your convenience pray tell.

Rok On

Song

I'd like to hear it as well. I wasn't "lucky" enough to have TP do my deprogramming. I figure that's what you are talking about when you say "run in". But it wasnt fun.

Steve!:

To anwer your question I do use a wheel chair about half the time. My legs have been giving out for years so I can't walk but short distances unlike the conference which required a lot of walking.

But thanks to Seth I had a "driver" for those miserable stuck in the mud carpet covered hallways of the conference.

But I keep fighting the best I can against what some would say is inevitable.

Although I sinned against God while in and promoting TWI and deserve what has happened to me, I also hold onto the belief that it isn't over till Jesus appears in the clouds.

Hey TWI, how is it that with 4 lawyers and all your people praying for my death that you can't take out one crippled old fart? Is you god not as prevailing as you'd like? hehehe....