GreaseSpot Cafe

Are TWI's corporate motivations steal, kill and destroy?

pjroberge

The big question is: WAS VP WIERWILLE EVER BORN AGAIN? The answer is that NOBODY BUT GOD knows.

There can be no doubt that V.P. lived much of his life contrary to the standards that defined, "A man of God", as written in The Word of God; that he excercised little control over the urgings of his flesh, even though he confessed on numerous occassions, that he wished he were the man he KNEW to be. Without a doubt, he is responsible for immeasurable suffering and distruction. Therefore, it seems to me The Word says that he has a LOT to answer for.

And IF he was NEVER born again, he is pretty much doomed according to the scriptures.

HOWEVER...

IF he was EVER born again, HE HAS ETERNAL LIFE. That's what the scriptures say. That's what Jesus Christ died to make available. This is a truth that is NOT changed by the way in which he chose to live life after he was born again. That's the magnitude of the GRACE OF GOD! If he was born again, he would be saved from "The rath to come", but would receive NO REWARDS (or few) because he failed to conduct his life according to the minimal standards of The Word of Grace.

If salvation was contingent upon the works of the flesh, we would STILL BE UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES. IF we are still under the Law of Moses, we are ALL in deep kimchee, because none of us is righteous according to THE LAW.

I never personally knew V.P. Wierwille. I was only in the same room with him once, and for only a few hours. At that time, I was a "new babe in word", and under the assumption that the man in our midst was "a wonderful man of God". However, I will never forget the disturbing vibe that he gave off that night. He was combative and agitated, and everyone was tip-toeing around him because of it. I rationalized what I witness that night, assuming that I wasn't "spiritual enough" to discern what was really going on. Now, I believe that I was witnessing a frequently manifested trait of a VERY flawed man.

But still and all, GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH. He knows whether V.P. is heaven bound or not. What I believe DOES NOT MATTER IN THE LEAST, and will not change V.P. Wierwille's fate one iota. I suspect that he was indeed, born again (at one point or another). I know he was a man who allowed himself to be made a pawn of the Devil on too many occassions, which resulted in immeasurable heartbreak.

I also know that I myself have been far too frequently manipulated by "the Adversary" (boy, do I hate that term anymore---even thought I believe it's still very appropriate icon_razz.gif:P-->) and subject to actions based on my five senses. To that end, I would be far better served to concern myself with this fact than whether or not V.P. Wierwille (or L. Craig Martindale) were/are born again or heaven bound.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's going to be "accountable" for his actions - or his karma - just as all of us.

I'm guessing he's probably due for a few more trips to the earth, until he gets the hang of washing feet....oh wait. This message just in -

he just got washed away in Cuba with the last hurricane, and he's being re-assigned right now...fret not, I'm sure his new assignment and location will be divinely determined by "revelation". icon_razz.gif:P-->

Danny