GreaseSpot Cafe

If Rosie & Donna... VP's judgment was how good?

JustThinking

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno bout your facts Lorna...as far as gay rumors.....

I find it interesting that Rosie DID allow two gay women to live together in her basement for quite some time...

Many people who knew Donna in her early years said that she had *opportunities* in this area...

So what?...I just think it is funnier n he11 that THESE two of all of the tens of thousands of talented people who were involved with twi....ended up holding the power when all of the dust settled...

ROFLMAO....as little respect as vp had for women...if he had EVER had an inkling that they whom he had so disdaned would end up entirely in control of his ministry....and as homophobic as twi was.....

I think it is poetic justice.

Yep. And MANY of the mark and avoid incidences regarding homosexuality were performed under FAR LESS accumulation of real evidence.

Men that would rather play with their children, and do family activities rather than hunt or fish, were a prime target..

At least here. No kidding. That was what they actually said about one individual I know of. "We just KNOW something is wrong with him because of this.."

Rascal, I smell the foul stench of "leadership" in all this. "Well, move along. Nothing more to see.. time to get on with something else".

Don't think so. Sorry, I'm not "following" any more.

quote:
Ha! It'll be a really bad habit, if ya start PTing yourself!

Technically, I question whether you can really do that. You type in all the stuff, send it, but do you technically RECEIVE anything? You already know it before you sent it. So, is it a message, or in reality, is it not?

Help. Is there a philosophy major in the audience? icon_smile.gif:)-->