GreaseSpot Cafe

GSC * Way Corp

TheSongRemainsTheSame

I wish I was Way Corps to be able to respond, comprehend such heart of hearts. I WAS just a twiG ASSISTANT and Twig Co... thanks way corps your leadership~~~

Many a heart involved especially when i was asked reference approval a way corp candidate

forgive me Rudy, I did not know what i was believing talking you into way corps~~~

i don't know why there is no twig forum. it's probably not practical. or maybe the one about what state you are from suffices. twigs usually were about a dozen people and corps program couple hundred.

being in the corps program was like being in college only a helluva more intense and horrible and humiliating at times.

i look at that forum as one where you could easily find the people you went through the program with (who graduated and went all over the damn place) and then talk, laugh or cry about what you went through together.

i don't think it's there to be an elite thing. ask (non-waycorps) paw.

the way corps the wows came from the twig level and visa whatever the chain of circle...

no one was hurt no more no less because of status... filter down filter up rank and file...

my friend commited

Song, [PLEASE] try to write in complete and comprehendible sentences when you post. Your opening question (was it a question?) made no sense whatsoever.

I am sure Cherished Child you really do understand? Or not? Your involvement TWI makes no sense my involvement compared to yours~~ eh or is there something i do not know that you do know?

Rok On Cherished Child

being in the corps program was like being in college only a helluva more intense and horrible and humiliating at times.

Ditto mon ami a pure tiwg co and assistant,,, Hey I need so much money this block... sure i will send ya at least a hundred bucks and the amount i shook hands with ya the monthly sponsorship~~~ we were all involved to the nth degree

Gee, I was just a lowly assistant twig coordinator, too, and I didn't understand Song's first post on this thread either.

No offence intended to you, Song, but perhaps some of us aren't as perceptive as others are and need things to be a bit spelled out for us somedays. At least, (for now) I can blame the pregnancy hormones for my "duh!" moments, but if you had plainly posted, as Cool Waters clarified for us, your purpose, I believe you would have had better responses from posters. After all, don't you want meaningful responses on your thread?

That being said...

I disagree (respectfully, of course) that a Way Corps, WOW, Twig Coordinator, etc. type forum would be constructive. I feel I have been subjected enough to a caste system while I was in TWI and think that the forums we have now offer a more "level playing field". I would sooner put on my old blue and white WOW name tag when at the 'puter than be assigned to a specific forum.

I am not against a thread for people who served in certain capasities - I think a forum would pigeon hole us once again - something I've worked hard to get out of.

Peas.