GreaseSpot Cafe

Why are LCM and Donna still married???

Rejoice

quote:
I expect that anyday now we will see a picture of Rosielie and Donna kissing on the front page of USA Today when VT, HI, MA or whatever liberal state legalizes gay marriage!

Now wait a minute Chaz U Farley, you just accused them in a humorous way that they are dykes, or lesbians, or whatever. Are you saying that they are actually the kind of women that have oral sex with eachother? Is this really true? Or, is this just a speculation because of their "toughness" as women? I've always known Donna to be "tomboyish", and "tough" (and many times surly), but is she really a woman who engages in sex with other females? I really want to know if there is any factual basis to this accusation. And, bare in mind, I wouldn't doubt it a bit, for anything is possible. I am only wondering if there is anything more to this than a "humorous surmising".

Just curious.....

Ex 10, my Sistah, I guess I have been out of the loop for too long. Not on the boat this time though, but rather, way out near Nome, Alaska, building homes for the Eskimos in the little villages of Shaktoolik, Unalakleet, Naknek and Emonak. Not a computer for me to log on to out thataway...

But really, it's not just rumor control having it's way? They -Donna and Rosalie- are actually lesbians? And, where is the support for all of this? Like I said, nothing would surprise me, but is there proof? Sorry if I sound as if I just "fell off the turnip wagon", but, I am curious to know if there are any here who have first hand knowledge of this particular allegation...

Revrun Johnny -

Yep, there are posters here with firsthand knowledge, but some of them don't post that knowledge directly because of personal reasons.

One that has communicated with me saw Rozilla and Donilla just "after". You can't get much clearer than that.

No, Excath, I want "clear". I know that I just fell off the turnip wagon, and am a bit dimwitted, but just what does "just after" mean Steve!? Does this mean that this person saw them in "flagrante dilecto" (naked and just finishing up a "zesty session" of muff diving)? Or does this mean that this person found them basking in the sweet afterglow of said zesty session, fully clothed and in their version of a "right mind"?