GreaseSpot Cafe

Who Was in Charge During Martinpuke's Reign

Nottawayfer

I know there's been speculation about who ran twi during martinpuke's reign. I was remembering a corps guys I worked with while I was on staff who told me that every time lcm had restrictions put on him, more were put on the corps and staff. I didn't think to ask who was putting the restrictions on him; now I would bet money on it.

It makes me wonder what was shared at corps meetings after martinpuke was ousted. Was anybody there to hear it?

Wayfer Not, since I was not corpse, I could only guess how that corpse meeting went. "Faithful corpses and distinguished fellas, well, "Mr" Martindale is temporarily on a (ahem) sabbatical, feverishly researching "da verd" for our benefit.."

Mr H - it was probably, "Well, we finally got him in a place where we don't have to work behind the scenes. Donna and I are taking over control, but you won't notice any changes since we have always been in control."

Lesbian Lovers Leading The Way!!

quote:
every time lcm had restrictions put on him, more were put on the corps and staff.

Very interesting WN! Isn't it amazing how now comments like that make the hair on our neck stick out, but before we just kind of dismissed them or considered the people speaking them less than faithful, just bitter or plain wrong? I did, anyway. I wish I had paid more attention to those people, they knew things I needed to know but was too stupid to want to.