GreaseSpot Cafe

Recruited and Rejected

skyrider

Recruited for twi's purposes, I reveled in their classes, and programs and the recognition that I was an intricate part to "word over the world." Step by step, the progressive nature of pfal seemed so logical. The web of deception was woven with scripture, sincerity, subtlety, and scam-mobility.

I was recruited. icon_frown.gif:(-->

I was a good recruit. Like so many others, I was searching for meaning and a purpose in life. Geeeze....it never dawned on me that a dark, corporate entity was scamming me and capitalizing on my tithes and witnessing efforts to engulf others in destruction. Oh, how naive I once was!

Just like in a multi-level marketing scam, where the office guys tell you to go bring your family, and friends, and co-workers to the mlm meetings......the videos will convince them. The classroom conformity, the "logical progression" of the presentation, the testimony of satisfaction of others...... all lend towards swaying the new recruit. Then, the smiling faces preclude the obvious pressure to sign on the line.

The scam worked!!!

And, whatever it's called......a "consumer" wants to justify his purchase, his judgement. It's like telling yourself over and over again......yeah, this is good. Self-hypnotic, almost.

FINALLY...........when my eyes were opened to the leaders, the scam, the hypocrisy......I spoke up! Twi had NO intention of hearing me out. Twi had NO intention of confronting lcm. Twi had NO intention of changing it abusive policies. I faced them, head-on......and I QUIT.

I rejected them. icon_razz.gif:P-->

....................and the feeling of REJECTING THEM -- priceless

skyrider

That's right. I rejected them too. About a year later I got a letter from LCM rejecting me! (ie dropping me out of the Corps along with a lot of other people evidently)

Guess TWI had to have the last word.

"I don't care if you left. I'm kicking you out!"

quote:
That's right. I rejected them too. About a year later I got a letter from LCM rejecting me! (ie dropping me out of the Corps along with a lot of other people evidently)

Guess TWI had to have the last word.

Just ANOTHER confirmation of ego-maniac control. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

EVERYTHING since the day I walked away from twi.......God's blessings on my life, lawsuits against lcm, Y2K fear-phobia, waydale, greasespot, rosie-donna leadership, and more.....ALL HAVE BEEN EXCLAMATION MARKS FOR LEAVING.

And.....I ain't goin' back no more, no more, no more, no more.......I hit the road jack and I ain't goin' back NO MOOOORE. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> ... I wish I could sing it in original... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->