GreaseSpot Cafe

Unholy Kisses and the Interpretation of Tongues

satori001

Reminds me of this lady who used to come into my house twice a week (along with some other people I didn't like) and try to shove her tongue all the guy's throats...

I finally had to announce that there would be no more "holy kisses" at my "fellowship"...

When the branch meetings came I would pull the sidewinder move on her. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Man, I just read all these stories bout the smoochfest in TWI and I have to wonder....WHERE WAS I???? I totally missed out! I can remember little cheek pecks, but this tongue thing totally passed me by. Did it depend on what generation? I was second generation so I didnt really "grow up" (if ever) til the late eighties, early nineties. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!

I missed out!!! Darn it! I never gave or received a holy French kiss.

I must have paid too much attention when I was chastised by the way home coordinator for spending the night with my girlfriend once. And I didn’t even make it to home base that night. We just snuggled. But he (corpse) could have a drop dead gorgeous, blond, Norwegian babe spend a couple of weeks in the way home sleeping in his room (with him there).

Twi was and is all about sex and control.

Jack