10th Corps

ex10

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoooo Hoooooo........

Where are you guys?

I'm gonna start the music and see who wants to dance.....

Ex10, Jonny, Groucho, Pipes,Cacoon Chuckers - and anyone else that is watching.....

time to party.....

Edited by doojable

Yee Haw Pipes! Yes we're gonna party 'til we're purple!

Time to start figuring the menu......

Who wants to be in charge of music?

We need a checklist.

I don't think I can wait til the fall - but I may have to.

Purple slurple.....

Typing of slurping purple, did ya' ever drink PJ?....that is purple jesus (no offense intended). Probably just a NC thang. Made with grain alkyhol and lots of different fruit juices. For some reason it was made in big batches, like 55 gallon batches.

Uugh...... :confused: :confused:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I have a feeling that after drinking Purple Jesus I'd have to worship the Porcelain god...... :drink::confused:

You'd have lots of company! lololol

Way off topic here, sort of.....but I am a detourminist. :biglaugh:

Me thinks of a Christmas card we sent out (to certain folks) a few years back.

On the front of the card is Santa in his sleigh crashed atop an outhouse reprimanding his reindeer.

Open the card:

"I SAID SCHMIDT HOUSE!!!!

uh-em....."porcelain gods" and my grey matter goes down the drain......

Uhhhhhh -

Je ne comprends pas "mamacita rica." Yo no savay. ( sp?)

It means, loosely translated that "you are hot baby!" A hot little mama! Rica is literally translated as "rich".

And, why yes, I would love to indulge in a soiree'! Can we play strip poker?

Edited by Jonny Lingo

And, why yes, I would love to indulge in a soiree'! Can we play strip poker?

I only know how to do one of those things....... :rolleyes:

Edited by doojable

Aye! :doh: Bein a nautical man, and bein of the notion to call a ship a "she", and a sperm whale blowin' his spout a "she"(as in "thar she blows!"), I was thinkin o' the male side o' things. However me lassie, I get yer drift, iffn ye know what I mean! :wink2::beer:

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Jonny's got a 10 cow woman?...

I always figured him to be a "2 cow woman" kind of guy...

biglaugh.gif

Hey dude, yer dissn' me lovely bride of 23 years. Watch yer step now lad, really. She's worth more than a whole herd of black angus in my opinion, cause she has loved the likes 'o me! We may have had our differences, but don't be dissin me missus!

Ya know, in the "Corps" threads, I have always thought that these are "neutral grounds" where we leave the ridicule and criticism behind. Ya see that alot over in the Ninth Corps thread...

Edited by Jonny Lingo

• 3 weeks later...
Ya know, as much as people have complained about how they were treated in The Way Corps, I for one had some of the best times of my life while in Rez. The Tenth Corps was just loaded up with some of the funniest, "brilliantist", gregarious, and heartsiest bunch of folks I ever met. Some are friends to this day. But I am reasonably sure that this was the case in most if not all of the Corps. So, yeah, you may have missed out on some great folks in the Tenth, but no doubt you were around similar folks in your corps...

I read your post here and I have to agree with you, being your younger corps(12th). I had some great times with the 10th. The Drinkwaters were my first twig leaders in rez. and took really good care of me.

• 2 weeks later...
I read your post here and I have to agree with you, being your younger corps(12th). I had some great times with the 10th. The Drinkwaters were my first twig leaders in rez. and took really good care of me.

Yeah, the Drinkwaters. Great folks. I still have a baseball signed by Bruce (it was Bruce, right? Been awhile I guess) because on the day that they announced that the Eighth and Tenth Corps were going to a Royals baseball game, Bruce came out dressed like a ball player and was introduced as "Boom Boom Drinkwater". He then made the announcement, and tossed out a hard ball with "Boom Boom Drinkwater" signed on it. I caught the ball, and still have it. We had some fine times. And with the 12th we had some fine times too! Remember the Flying Firkins Nooch?