GreaseSpot Cafe

10th Corps

ex10

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! This thread is crankin up and I have still been playin hooky! I could hve been enjoyin all of this feminine attention! And so, I wanna come too. I love to go dancin, and, i can cut the carpet fairly well. I like Salsa dancing, the merinque, like in My Blue Heaven...

Yeah you all sound like so much fun. And Toppie don't feel bad, truth is the only ones really being able to get together will be Dooj and Ex10. But Tom's close enough to get you a few of those Tekillya snowcones! And speaking of snow, as I clack on the keys, it is dumping snow right now, here in Juneau, Alaska. I kid you not. Yeah, here it is, April 30, nine days befor my birthday (hint hint), and it is dumping snow. Woke up at 0600, looked out our bedroom window and saw that it was just dumping! And it's still doing it, although it must have only just started, because there is only an inch. Oh brother, where art thou? Why art I in Alaska? But springtime really is here, or so we keep telling ourselves. The bears are out, the skunk cabbage shoots are poking their pretty yellow heads up

http://home.gci.net/~alaskahaiku/saijiki.html ,

and the calender does say that it is April 30th, nine days before my birthday. And so, I guess Old Man Winter wanted to give his last gasp I guess....Tom? Need some snow fer yer cones?

And also, sorry Sogwap, I just don't come here very often, sorry I missed the chat deal...

Well, you all have a nice and fine Sunday. Love you all! :)

JL

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soooooo - can we get a party started? I'll bring the wine and cheese and munchies...

There's beer coming - just don't know from who yet.

Groucho - do you still have that Cheech and Chong paper? The smaller stuff will work too.

Someone want to fill that paper...... :spy:

Then there's the music and dancing....we need a live band and a big floor.

Dim the lights and let's get this party started.

Groucho, Seems our friends have forgotten how to party. <_< That spider told me this would happen! Ok I'll hold them down a healing service. :biglaugh:

OK I'll also bring popcorn and gorp if you have to have it....

And what dance are we doing here? I hope you guys know something more than the

"white boy side step"

Edited by doojable

• 3 weeks later...

I received an email from Doug and Rosie Harrison asking if there is any interest in a 10th corps reunion sometime in the future. If anybody is interested, email me at: jolise126@yahoo.com, and I'll forward you the information I have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No mi hermana en Christo, pero yo habla Espanol poco bien. Yo tengo muchos anos trabajando con Mexicanos, y, yo apprende poco Espanol. Pero, yo no comprende Francais. No "Oui Oui" para mi. But I do remember the magazine! ;-)

C'est magnifique! A beintot, mon ami.