GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

rev. teddytu, christ's smile behind your smile electrified my very soul, christ's laugh behind your laugh made me do the peepeedance and christ's ordination behind your ordination made you my king of kings and lord of lords

yanaginandtonic what have YOU sacrificed for this thread

Edited by Guest

OMG!! Reading this thread is so much fun!!

I'll tell ya why some of us don't post---- only lurk-----

our wit -- and wisdom--- not to mention spelling and vocabulary--------- are somewhat limited in all this company!!

You guys are WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping this thread ALIVE!!!

Janet

"reliving' incidents..........welll......hummm...........

I can remember Michael and Tom L. after every dinner time "meal" running back to the basement of Uncle Harry Hall-- to cook potatoes---They were starving!

simooon---- flying high huh?---- our daughter (with whom I was pregnant at graduation) will be 'flying high soon--- off to flight school in a few months.

(ladies and gentlemen-- this is you Capt. speaking..)

Geesh........... I don't even like riding in the car when she is DRIVING!!

Remember--- I offered a massage to anyone who can make it to NC!

Get you naked bodies over here!!

And so you guessed it...it was in a bar and I remember it like it was yesterday...I was listening to the music of The Swinging Paps when all of a sudden Nolan Ryan came up and asked me if I needed more harmony in my home.

Ex - speaking of Nxxxx Yxxx - I will always remember him helping me out...

...I was coordinating a Way home with four guys. Some of our "family fund" turned up missing and I had my suspicions. After confronting the individual "with the Word" he wouldn't 'fess up so I proceeded to put my hands around his throat. As my clench got tighter he screamed out of the upstairs bedroom window "HELP! POLICE!"

When the police arrived we were "back in fellowship" and he had 'fessed up. However, the police found out four adult males were living together in an upscale part of town and told us this situation had to change...it was a violation of zoning laws. I ignored it and got some sort of citation and had to appear in court.

I called HQ and they put me in touch with Nxxxx. He came down and had us "sprung" in five minutes. I don't know what he said to the judge but it was cool having an advocate who knew what he was doing.

I moved over the weekend (still a lot more stuff to move before closing this Friday), and "There I was, packing my stuff for my move to the other side of campus, as the upsetting of the apple cart was decreed by the all-wise corps coordinators."

Yagasaggypaps, are you sure you didn't enlist in the 9th corps? Your tales sound too familiar to my spirits.

And you STILL haven't identified the "chick" who was with Jeff. Time to confess broken fellowship and do that which is pleasing in His sight ...

tomtuttle:

I'm sorry. I thought the X-catheter post regarding Nolan Ryan was the final answer. It was Nolan's daughter Carol.

X-catheter:

Perhaps my civil rights were violated, but the official policy was that four unrelated adults could not live under the same roof in that community unless it was an official apartment building...and believe me, in that community there were no apartment buildings.

Open my eyes that I may see

Glimpses of truth thou hast for me.

Open my heart and give me the key

That will unlock and set me free.

Silently now I wait for thee

Ready my God thy will to see

Open my eyes illumine me

Yana devine.

His spirit has taught His creation in me, which is now MY spirit, and my spirit has taught my mind. I can now see those beauteeful, young and firm boo-sums, heaving, bouncing, tossed to and fro, and carried about by every wind of Emporia.

You have now made your abode with us in this our 9th corps party. You are honorary 9th corps. By the way, we, the 9th corps, have a minimum voluntary (just like the corps program) donation of $100 due and payable to Tut-Ex Ministries.

Simon, please send Yanashevitz one of our gift packs of Kool shorties and a picture of Tic and 'Mother' by the men's club motorcycle shed ...

And don't forget what Walter always used to say...

today is the only day of the year that is a command -- March FoUrth! So, rise up ye men (don't leave out da wimmin) of Gawd!

And that hundred bucks... as long as Tut-ex ministries shares the wealth and uses the proceeds for the common good... icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Edited by Guest

Here am I, send me.

Ex, if it were not for you and me, there would BE NO 9th corps treadparty.

Yellowdripper and PsychoSimon and Raccoon and 2eternallife and notinnebraska and Manafromheaven have not adheared to that which is entrusted to us against that day.

What's the last thing through an insect's mind when it hits the windshield?

Its AS*.

OOOOHHHHH BAAL !!!! Lo shanta!!!

Edited by Guest

Yea and amen, by betrothed sister in the vierwille. Verily shalt we have the awesome responsibility of the beer cart, and art called upon to keep john and hopeson from over inbibing to what is considered excess, except if thou art in the inner sanctum of the scrotumites within the household within the corps within the family within the eclesia (grant up-church) within the one body within the members in particular of that one body.

Maybe "mother" will bless us at this our gathering with a visit, along with Teek and TJ (not the infamous TJ from Runnysmack, whose own marleen was a surrogate mother to us all).

And what the more shall I say??? For time would forbid me ...

And now I go, bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, where bonds and afflictions abide me. Man, I love a good bondage session ...

Edited by Guest

-God-

awwwwww our own surrogate mommy from gunsarestashed, colorado (or so i've heard). i wanted to wear eyeglasses like marleen because she was my model mom and mentor. and her conservative but stylish hairdoo also edified me

but though we have many surrogates in the word, we have but one mother and of course one teek

tommy do you think those devils in chains are really having a good time

i thank you and i thank you and i thank you for always brining new light to our generation

lovingly,

in his service,

exegesis

First af all, let's take a closer look at this word 'exegesis' ...

Ek = out, or, to lead out.

egekomai = to lead

thereby = to lead out

Now, I also wanted to share something, honey, I wanna say something, HONEY ... Tell those women to keep SILENCE in the church. But our pontificating parent mother of all mothers, her haircut also gave me the spiritual spark I needed in my day to day walk with Him.

And yes, excavater, those originally responsible for the flood are indeed having one H*LL of a good time, as well they should. They had reserved for themselves those chains long ago for use in the dungeon of darkness in which they and TJ dwell even to this day (now THIS TJ is the one from gunsintheattic).

I have dreamed a dream, that all the women in the corps, err, kingdom, belong to ME, King TUT, and I shall have my way with them, as a man with a maid ...

C... F and S, has something just for you ...

Edited by Guest