GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Tripped out cop outs: Would this be the same as a believer's believer??

For if one was to trip out from being a cop out, that would make him (the all-inclusive pronoun, includes women also) to be standing on the promises ...

My godly sorrow and reason for being absent in the present tense in the here and now is because I am without a job, without god and without hope in this world, at least temporarily. Therefore I am behooved to be looking for Jesus and a new job in this our day and our time.

And as for you Simon, you jesus christ so and so, before you go sticking your finger out at someone, or level this against someone, I'd want to read it, line by line, and verse by verse ... You need to humble yourself and become meek to the spirits which speaketh unto you as unto children.

Ex, I am sure it might be him standing next to you, standing on the premises ...

And now I go, bound in my bowels, just working the accuracy of monster.com, that I might become the joblessness of Simon in him ...

By golly miss molly, it WORKED !!!!!!

I clicked my heels three (3) times, and said, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home ...", and then, booms quick, there was opened unto me a door of utterance and a highway of employment!!!!

I am, as of now, gainfully employed, able also to work from this my PC at home, starting Monday, as an independent consultant, making the kind of money that only a child of God, or any normal person, could claim, in Jesus' name.

Ex, thanks for your loving exhortation and for making the word living and real for me. Butter sharpeneth butter.

Sha-na-na-na-sha-na-na-na-naaaa....ouuu-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip,dip-dip,dip-dip-dip-dip..GET A JOB!!!

Hey,now that you don't go to corps week and roa,what excuse do you use for quitting your job?

No,I am not in the trees or in the ocean,or in the rocks,but lo,a still small voice.....pssst fall over,fall over...

I have no form or comeliness,subsequently no h-homeliness,either....

oh i'm dying laughing. corps week and roa. ohmygod.

ah yes i remember telling my "potential" (remember all the believers with potential) employer i could only accept the job if he was willing to give me 2 weeks off in august (WITHOUT PAY) so i could go to a slave labor campsite in ohio.

oh those were the days. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Edited by Guest

Tommy,I have no doctor since F5's own Dr. Robert Flock from Switzerland.....He loved it when I called him Doc Flock..from Sweden......

I did have a doctor once tell me he needed a urinalysis...I said 'what's that?" He said go .... in a bottle.I said "fine, don't tell me..go sh!t in your cap"....

Simon, ya know, I feel like putting emnity between thy seed and her seed. You two put your heads together and make an as* of yourselves ...

Let's really dream this thing, people.

TexMex Ex, I did clear the 1st 2 weeks in Aug, with my client PRIOR TO accepting any work.

To God be the glory, great things He hath done ...

Edited by Guest

Crocky, let's try to get our heads on straight. Age is relative only to the natural, the carnal, man. We are eternal life spirit. I am woman, hear me roar.

Yea and amen Simonola, F U C Kay, tell her I miss her ...

Have you finished your word study on Pistis - bible kinds of faith??? I would expect after 20 or so years just squeezing that word, that

it should be held in high regard and authority on these our treads.

Any word on our apostle of HQ Elrod?? Wouldn't it be sumthin if he was the CEO for Enron???

And thou, Fellowstiffer, why hast thou not shown thy manhood and glory in recent days here on this our tread???

Ex, your ministry of reconciliation must needs be exercized to bring our straying members back to the household within the members within the family within the one body ...

John, thou winebibber and sluggard, awake and arise out (ek) from among the dead and grant unto thy servants a three week vacation. Not that which goeth ONTO the windows defileth a man, but that which cometh OFF those windows.

Tommy I was going to suggest if you hadn't found anything on Monster.com was that McDonalds is always hiring. All the free food that falls on the floor too. If you can hold out till August you can work the burger stand for me at the rock. I wouldn't count on the rock to be a place to meet woman but your face muscle will ache from smiling so much because you are so blessed.

da verd has been over da vorld for vell over a veek

the Iraq Wows were let down the wall in a basket under the cover of darkness and are seeking parttime employment in Turkey

all you silver haired people need to...Come home, come home - it's suppertime

Edited by Guest

Excouchpotato, We're still here now.

Simon, Simon, it hath been revealed to me that thou woulds't know these, thy lost sheep from 1974. somewhere in a northern state with a big cold .... lake in an errie city:

WOWFamilyErie75b.jpg

Alas, all except me have gone astray. I am bottom left next to my WOW brother who went into an asylum after this year. (Was it me or was it caused by Rover Wayne Pierce?)

Notice the kitty Sue is holding. Pre-no pets era in TWI. Also pictured are some of our fruit(s).

[This message was edited by igotout on April 13, 2003 at 15:49.]

Edited by Guest