GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Verily I say unto you, today, uuhhh, I forgot what I was inspired to say. Dam them forgetful spirits ...

Rockiebuttafucco, our bro Simoneon did NOT say "in A fellowship", he said "IN FELLOWSHIP".

Now, there is a big difference between being in a fellowship and being IN fellowship, just as great as between night and day. You see, in the big inning, God created (berAH) the heavenS and the earth. And the world WAS without form and void, and darkness upon the face (condescensio) ... This word 'WAS. This word 'WAS' is not in any of the originals. It is 'tahu va bahu', transliterated into our english word 'became'. So, God did not CREATE it that way. It BECAME that way. Well, what happened?? Just what happened to make the earth become 'without form and void'???

We will see, as we work the greatness of the minuteness of that Word, many pearls of great price - ambassador. Oh, that's not it. What I mean is, in the next session ...

Edited by Guest

Right Rev. Tom,

The Diamondbacks had a big inning yesterday!

First decent game all season. And in this one, a rookie created... a three run homer.

And if they don't keep winning, the earth at the B.O.B. could become without form and void!

And, Tommy, it's the CUBs that keep saying wait until next season, not yet the Diamondbacks.

Does someone who is blind see colors when they are on acid?

Speakin of blind guys. Simoneon...I worked with Richard C**k in Erie (almost 30 years ago.) We were dishwashers at The Station for a while. Lot of funny stories about that.

Lets just put it this way. Blind dudes shouldn't be dishwashers.

Edited by Guest

John,I remember some wows chipped in and got Richard a cowboy hat 'cuz he kept bumping his head into walls....He wouldn't use a walking stick because everybody was trying to convince him to believe to get his sight back....He finally got a seeing eye dog in the corps.I stayed friends with him for the remainder of my way years.....

Rocky,let's keep my cubbies out of this....

Interesting musings about the manifestations.... VP used to say tongues is perfect,like the guy whose tongue was perfect high German....So shouldn't the interpretation be perfect English if that's the language of the people present?

Like, if Tonto was a grad,and he was at a believer's meeting,would his interpretation be something like "The great Spirit,Him much pleased with little ones,but him plenty ....ed with palefaces",or would it be perfect English,such as "jump abundantly at my word"?

And what if somebody only knows sign language? How do the rest of the believers know if he's trailing off into prophecy?