GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Rockomundo, I feel your pain. That sounds precisely like the condition for which good ol' Sparky is being lubricated . . . I mean, medicated. Today was his last day on the sauce, and I'm a little afraid to see what he leaves for us during the kitty recess hours tonight.

By the way, his name is "Sparky" because when his was a kitten, he loved to play with electrical wires.

Hey, you guys. When your read this, please say a little prayer for my family. There's something up, and we have to figure out a way to fix it, or else live with it, and we don't like it. It has to do with somebody (who currently lives only six blocks from us) who wants to move out of state, and take our precious teenagers with her. They are my stepchildren, and half-siblings to my little ones.

I think that prayer works best when it's prayed by people who love you, and for me, some of those people are you. So, see all six of us still living in the same town, okay? Thanks.

niKa,

I assure you, I "FEEL" your pain. It's been about 5-6 weeks since I first got emergency custody. My young 'un is doing so much better than when the other parent was freer to allow her spouse to interfere. We go back next Thurs., as she put it "for all the marbles".

As long as I stay on track between the ears, it will be fine here.

You definitely have my prayers.

Thanks chums.

Because the ex has a tendency to be loco in da cabesa, Amy told me her mother asked her how she was doing (the last six weeks, since I've had full custody), because even though she would like custody, she wants to know the kiddo is ok (she's doing some work on acceptance and adjustment) "in the event" things don't go as she wants.

I think my task is to go to court and talk about Amy, even though the other parent thinks she going to have a chance by discrediting me as opposed to giving the court assurance about her bonehead husband.

So, thanks and I think it's all going to work out this time (for a change).

Did any of ya'll know Steve Tully? I posted a picture of him I found in my collection on 7th Corps thread. He was a great guy. You shoulda heard how LCM tore him to shreds publicly cuz he had an accident at Home Depot (off the Word ya know). Bastard!

Sorry. Now back to the humor.

I liked Steve Tully. Maybe Craig chewed him out so hard because he knew, deep down, that Tully was MUCH MORE OF A MAN than he was.

On another note, THANK YOU for your prayers for my family. Now this individual says that she's not moving away, and not taking the teenagers out of state. My husband and I slept better last night than we have in a week. I understand that life is supposed to be a learning adventure, but I could have done withoug learning what it feels like to think that your family is going to be split apart like that.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Thanks, again, to each and every one of you who prayed. She's still looking for ways to leave, so toss one topside for us every now and again, O.K.?

Rocky, I'm going to be thinking of you and praying for you and your daughter on Thursday, "for all the marbles." You're the best, man.

Thanks niKa.

Guardian ad Litem is coming to visit this evening. When he phoned, he actually came out and said he can't see allowing Amy to live with her mother. Sooo... I stay the course. Report card, received on Friday, should help. Mostly A's, one B+. And that's essentially for the time frame since I first got full custody.

Edited by Guest

Hey Hey Fellowshipper,

I can only wish it were a joke... hopefully I didn't offend anyone by posting that link, but that is a real member of the Arizona House of Representatives. Don't think he's had the foundational class, silly fellow (him).