GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I think you guys should each receive GreaseSpot Tee shirts and a tour of Headquarters for reaching the 1000 post milestone. I'll make a few calls. Maybe Harvey will have time to make the presentation:

johnfountaincu.jpg

Edited by Guest

No! Or you might end up like this young lady from the 9th Corps from 1982 IN this fountain at Busch Gardens where they were giving away free beers. (Notice the idolatry. Just like in that movie 10 Commandments:

Eileen1982.jpg

Edited by Guest

Igottashout....are you turning this thread into MILFs dot.com?

Verily I say unto thee,before Tuttle was I am......

Fellowtripper,what meanest thou O sleeper?...Arise,call upon thy God....

Rockyzaccheus....get thee down from thy tree....

Virtious women of God on this thread:rise up whilst it is yet night,and cook my breakfast.....

Oh holy moly, what a visual feast we have today!

And Simoneon, much to be said for desert trees these dog days of summer... after a wonderfully mild spring.

Mine keep some of the harsh mid day sun and almost all of the evening, west side sun off of my house and evap cooler.

So, bless mine, don't curse them, lest yours die the wrong way, eh?

My SexCatharsis, that which we have both seen and heard from our lord TJ was, phonetically, "Idul-tree".

Say this 3 times backwards and say unto thyself, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home ..." and thou shalt be numbered among the sluggards and winebibbers.

And Symone, your logic is as intact as those we listened to so earnestly so maany, maany years ago ...

The more I peruse that wonderful picture of the WOG Red-Eye Rosie, the more I can envision just why she is so revered by so many, just like Diana of the Diversions.

Jesus wept.

Edited by Guest