GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

quote:
Originally posted by notinKansasanymore:

That reminds me. If you folks are planning any summer trips, and you will be driving through Central Oklahoma on your way to anywhere else, we have the biggest apatosaurus skeleton (think brontosaurus) in the world. It's pretty groovy.

Today's the day for Rocky! You go, guy!

I love you guys, but Thursday is the day...

I have great anticipation for it too... only mine is called nervous. icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

hi back.

I miss emporia and cheese wedges ...

... and also the metal bed frames with springs in the empty pool "Allen" gym ... I hepped put 'em there!!!

I am very busy these days doing what the client is paying me to do. It ain't easy bein' a giggilo ... or is that Vergilio ???

Edited by Guest

rev. tortellini, what do you mean, your client is paying you to do stuff ? if it wasn't for you, he wouldn't even have a business. his building wouldn't even be standing. tell him that and then you get your priorities straight and get back here....

noki, that big skeleton made me think of bally boy's forehead

good luck tomorrow rockyraccoon

zee, what was that saying, if you want to get something done, give it to one of your limb slaves

Edited by Guest

Thank you, SEx (Sister Ex). I had my head up my spiritual butt. I AM THE CAUSE OF HIS BUSINESS PROSPERING!!! Why, if not for me being a part of his piddly-*** little company selling that silly, temperal, earthly bullcrap,

he would probably have had to close shop boomsquick for lack of business.

It never ceases to amaze me. That the natural man, the man of the five senses, has the audacity and arrogance to think that HE is so important and that HE is so smart, so as to make his business sink or swim.

It is so obvious to us Way people that WE are the ones that stand in the gap between their measly, scummy existance and the Glo-ry of God.

Ah shanta. Mala cosita lo shanta!!!

Hiya! Do you think that there were many eight cow women in the Ninth Corps? If I could meet them and love them, they could become even more beautiful than they already are! I had an eight cow woman one time. Her name was Luannayouugly. I will bet you all might remember when I first bought her. Fellowshipper? Do you remember her?

Well, less than 18 hours and counting down.

I spoke to a guy today that is formally considering running for state senator here in AZ, and works for the state attorney general's office representing child protective services.

I called him because of his declared political ambitions, but ended up telling him about how my kid works as an intern on days off from school for the AG's flack (press secretary) because she was flack last year for the state democratic party when I was tracking down about 350 candidates for state office.

Anyway, he knows the guardian ad litem (lawyer for my kid, or GaL) and knows my ex's former divorce attorney (who shut down his private practice, partly because I caught him in numerous lies, even in writing). So I got to bad mouth the blankity blank who converted the ex to mormonism and learned that this other guy I talked to thinks the GaL is a pretty good attorney. So, yesterday, the GaL tells me we will try to work out a settlement first, but if no settlement, we will have a hearing.

And he had already told me that he can't see Amy living with her mother as long as the violent person is there. So... I will still be a nervous basket case, but it will be fine.

He has been gathering information and I think will be prepared to use it to twist arms. I mostly hope he doesn't do it very much to me.

More tomorrow evening.

And, May 1 is the National Day of Prayer. So, I know you dear folks have been praying for me and my kiddo and I thank you berry much.

And Ex, I love that last one, Rev Tortellini.

So, Rev Tort, keep your mind on the goal!

Bally Boy

Experientialthedra - we need to go for some fitness this summer.

SimonZeee - get your mind out of the pit. Though you did not say it, I know what you were thinking about this.....Tuttle.....

"Now's the time to slip it to him,

For he cannot read his tombstone when he's dead."

Just what is the meaning of this prose...slip it to him? icon_eek.gif Ya'll need to smoke these things out and have a clean thread.

Edited by Guest

Who is this johnnie lingo....Other some "he seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods"....

fingers still crossed Rocky.....

I'mgettinout,I have a little postage stamp,no bigger than your thumb.....But the more it took a licking...

I always wanted to be a proctologist.....I heard it's an orafice job,but you can still work with your hands......

Well, well, well ... lookie who's back ...

It's Yawnasoggie with his legion of friends.

Welcome and God Blast!!!

For our beloved Donovans, and Kent (Clark Kent) KippHallinger, in my next life I wanna be a lesbian. Just think, all the women I want AND I can hit from the red tees ...

yeah yanasgonnagetit has graced us with his presence

yougotit, maybe we could get a free workout for old times' sake

nototo, i liked what you said about the good doctor on that fellow's thread

rockabilly, waiting to hear what happened

Well, misery loves company, but here, I will spare you the detail.

I'll feel better tomorrow.

[This message was edited by Rocky on May 02, 2003 at 5:17.]

Edited by Guest

thank you John. I will be ok. I just gotta watch myself or if I really get on a roll when I address this kind of thing, I won't want to stop. I'll have to be sitting at my keyboard typing like crazy or it will just spill all over the floor.

just so no one worries unnecessarily, what happened in court yesterday was UNjust, but basically remains unresolved and unfinal.

I still have custody of my daughter, so it is far from as bad as it could be.

and tnks Exxie for da hug.