GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

(the voices say I should be serious now)

as you did, I gave my life to the ministry that saved it... however, my eyes were opened after only eight years... I did not return for my last year in residence because I saw (yes even at that early time) the hardness and darkness in the heart of the one called Loy...

I have heard Ms Ex use the term "copout"... but I say unto you... are we not all now "copouts"... at least by the definition of the one called Loy...

It was extremely hard for me to walk away... I did not try to take others with me... I just disappeared... and the hardest thing to do was leave you guys... my brethren and sistern in the Corps... I felt much pain and even shame at times because I hated the label "copout" and did not want you to think of me that way... it was a rough time... there was no internet to touch base with anyone (of course, you were all still "in" anyway so there wouldn't have been any touching... I have never (until recently, more than 20 years later) shared my reasons for leaving with my sister... but the voices kept talking to me even after I left... so... that was a good thing... it was a lonely time... but the things the voices told me about the ministry have come to pass...

that being said, I am still so very thankful for having been witnessed to and having done the work that I did... as I said, it literally saved my life... and I think we all did some great things for God... regardless of the hearts of the leaders...

enough for now... does any of that help???

I have the Y chromosome... does hegotout visit often? I really do think he would guess... at least if he's who I think he is (I know his name, I'm just trying to remember experiences correctly)... I think he and I went light bearers to Wahcheeta

Edited by Guest