GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

it is GOOD to be here... and thanks for the welcome... the wife's home... gotta go... how do you explain just how good fig pap is on familia to an unbelieving unbeliever? they just look at you like you're strange... a good night to all... see you tomorrow... sorry to leave before the closing prayer...

Edited by Guest

((((oh excie))))...You and your cyber hugs....I still love you,though....

Well,Tom,...I just reached up into Daddies cookie jar and there was nothing but crumbs in there....so I took a wild guess....Actually,when I view your profile and type "JesusJesusJesus" it gives your name,address,phone number,and how many penis enlargement ads you've answered in the last month....

I don't know if you would remember me or not....I was the Assistant Breakfast Diningroom Silverware Coordinator my first year in the corps....

Didn't you guys learn anything in res??

We were taught that NOTHING profitable happens after midnight. And just look at the time of your posts. Ye are witnesses against yourselves.

You don't know how spiritually unnerving it is, for me to have checked in this morning and found more than 1.5 pages had transpired since yesterday afternoon. It's like getting left at the Rock by your WOW family and trying to run down hwy 29 to catch them, without the $200 we were supposed to bring with us, and running smack dab into Mr. Fletcher and Mrs. Jonassis.

And Dave, I am certain that 98% of the 9th corps would remember you, even if we never worked together, were in the same twig, etc, etc ... The other 2% will NEVER make it here to the 9th corps party.

I wish I had left when you did. Might have kept my marriage had I done that.

Simon, you are my hero. Why the coordinators never sent us anywhere together was NOT OF GOD!!!

seemone... was that FIRST assistant or SECOND assistant???? ...either way I always admired the silverware... especially on days that I stared at that stinkin bowl of bor.... waiting for someone possessed of the beet spirit to ask if they could have mine as I was so willing to blees anyone who actually would eat it...

you guys make me wanna be a wow ambassador

dave aka tom strange, you're like 6'5" jet black hair right ? god i remember you like it was yesterday

i have asked the fodda for forgiveness for staying up past midnight and now i am back in harmony AND alignment once agaaain

Look at that napkin. Fire engine RED!!!

My spiritual senses are telling me that God's willingness ALWAYS equals God's willingness.

But the Word of Will is still the Will of Will.

Where's the American Beauty??

And that is the head table. No water glasses for us plebes. God forbid that we should drink even phukin watah with our root-cellar meals.

I would gladly give nothing to have one more year back in res. And to think we PAID for it, and some not with just money. Obviously our sponsors were not walking with God. I think I should write them all one last sponsorship letter, rebuking them sharply that they may be sound in the faith ...

Dave, the only good thing you missed our last year in res was the graduation party at Gunnisack. The ride out there from Euphoria was spiritually right-on, right Ex???

I missed the feel oh shipping of the saintes...

do you mean you didn't have to hitch?

I remember hitching to lead with ??... lo shanta! riding in the back of a stinkin peek up! freeeeezing my ace off...

I need to go over to Ms Exclamatory's house and brush my teeth... my Microwave blew up when I put the electric toothbrush in it...

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on June 27, 2003 at 9:56.]

Edited by Guest

re the picture... she must needs be careful with that spoon (so lovingly provided by Simonbarsinister probably) so as not to spilleth the seed of the beet juice upon thine white shirt... since the beyooteefull complimentary red napkin, fire engine red, isn't properly tucked into that her most holy of collars... oh! how the borsch*t doth stain!

Edited by Guest

Oh, Ex, Dr. Strangelove isn't really that tall, and when I knew him in Ft. Worth and Emphoria, his hair was much lighter than jet black.

Right, DW?

And of course, we all love to hate the borscht in our past.

And lest Loy Tuttle check the time on my post, it's just after 9pm here in the land of firey pines.

icon_eek.gif

Edited by Guest

Rocky,just post whenever you fool please....We're not under the Law anymore....Practice the freedom you have in Christ...In fact,go ahead and drink something with your meal...Tuttle still thinks he's on bless patrol.....Tom and Tommy,please meet in the sonlight room so I can tell who's who....

Excathedral,is it really best to put counterfeit photos on this thread? That doesn't look like borsht at all..Where's the dollop of sour cream?...Who smiled when they ate borsht? Where's her nametag,or holy spirit dove?..I see no pen and notepad(maybe that was the John L. era)....Beware how a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump....

Right, Simon. And again, be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what communion hath borchit with ice cream bowls?

RockyRoad, don't let me be a stumblingblock to your freedom in Christ. Matter of fact, I am sending you a bottle of firewater from Ronnie Wallace's tribal grounds in OK (Oklahoma is OK), and thou mayest partake (koineneo = to share FULLY) until thou hast had thine fill. Meats for the belly and the belly for meats ...

Ohhhh, Did you hear that, Tom??? I think Mr. Belerker is calling ...

yes Rockman... I was somewhat close to Albino most of my younger days...

SimonandAlvin, you again operate the gifts from the mothership of attention to detail regarding the legitimacy of the photo sent to give us nightmares by Our Lady of the Ex... for doing so I reward you with a brand new string to use during meeting set up...

2Ts, Mr. Belerker?... I just finished the 12 minute test I started last night... it's much easier to do with a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other... it just takes a little longer...

...what is happening? the women are silent in this our time of feel oh sheep?

I looked behind the curtain and saw that it was bad

methinks she (among many) was given the 'golden screw'...

good morning extrawonderful... did you check your email? and I don't know about the others, but, as for me... you know I like that 'new wine'... it's the kind that has the screw off caps...

I looked behind the curtain and saw that it was bad

Edited by Guest

Actually, we had to hitch-hike to and from Gunnison; thanks for asking.

I did a darn lot of hitch-hiking back then, come to think of it. OH, the joys of being given car rides, late at night, by locals who think Way girls are A)easy, and B)insatiable, and offer hot sex right then and there . . .. There was also a warlock who once picked me up in his eighteen-wheeler, admittedly on his way to kill his wife's lover . . . and I wonder why I was so paranoid back then.

The picture looks like strawberries to me; it's too bright red to be boooooooooooorscht.

What we got here, a counterfeit or sumpin'?