GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I agree with a lot of what Simon says. Two on this side, two on that side, JESUS in the midst ...

Proof that Jesus smoked, if you just read what is written between the lines.

This is why Jesus wept. Cig smoke in the eye, so sad-u-cee.

You tell me what you think he did, and I'll be able to tell you how far you're going to go, metaphysically. I'd walk a mile for a camel ...

That convertable was not just a convertable, it was a convertable CHECKER, delivered directly out from among the Way fleet. Ole' Uncle Rubin gassed 'er up and did a spit-shine beforehand, sos she shined like a bald-man's head, or like Dave Bedard's head, standing at midnight out on the back fourty with a full moon, watching gleefully as we did our commando routine.

Shine on me

oh, shine on me ...

Lo shanta, selah, pressed down, good seeded, and paul virgilio'd. Auxano - growth from the inside without compulsion. The life of the seed is within itself. Poor old Humpty Dumpty - all the strength of the kingdom couldn't be put him back together again. All life is spirit, but not all life is eternal life spirit. All sickness is death in-part or in-whole. It's HIS eyes behind MY eyes. All the women in the kingdom belonged to the King.

I wonder what Elrod is doing these days ...

This dream can be interpreted.

I don't understand the part about TommyT, but convertibles I know, and Harleys I know.

The bright yellow convertible is seven dates of plenty. (And you know who you are.)

The bright yellow Harley is seven dates of Heaven.

Because if you know the right guy, and he's driving the right Harley, he can take you to seventh heaven.

My advice to you, Exie, is to keep your eyes open for a windblown-lookin' guy wearing a yellow shirt.

icon_cool.gif

TomS,

The interpretation of your black-and-white dream thereof is this: Rather than going to Sturgis,YOU will be a highway patrol motor cycle officer,such as in the old hit tv series CHiPS...Friends and loved ones will affectionately dub you "Ponch"...You will become handsome beyond measure,with beauuuuteeeeful pearly white teeth and wavy black hair,only to be doomed to bit roles as spokesperson for psychic hotline infomercials...

this is the most inspiring [in-spirit action] thread of all ages

thank you nik-a (what was that faithful couple nick and diane's last name)

thank you 2tomhorrocks and thou are not simon peter and upon your rock i will not build my church

thank you dorothy

thank you rhododendron

where is the fellowenergizerbunny

when you use a stop watch to time your interpretations, how close is it to your tongue ?

I am pressed beyond measure.

Pressed down, shaken together, and running over, shall be the convertibles and the Harleys unto you.

When the roll is called in Sturgis,

When the roll is called in Sturgis,

When the roll is called in Stur--GIS,

Whent the roll is called up yonder,

I'll be home ironing shirts.

anim-smile.gif

I once rode a motorcycle in my pajamas.

How the motorcycle put on my pajamas, I'll never know.

icon_eek.gif

Geez,Nika,

This thread you started was getting along famously,then you start writing poems about Fellowlipper operating the manifestation of kissing in tongues...The manifestation of the spirit is given to every man to profit withall...Give us also this power,that on whomsoever we lay our hands we may also receive this manifestation...