GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Or kick me with your foot.

If the guy did call for a light, and end up with dumanis energamata (ohlord, that was funny!) then you'd likely end up with some soot.

Now, if you did all of the things mentioned in this thread, and if you did them while wearing a certain fashionable mens' garment from the early part of the last century, and exited the elevator immediately afterward (with or without warning the people just about to get on; that part would be up to you), what you might end up with would be a . . .

Rooted, zoot-suited, boot-footed, cute, mute, chute hoot poot scoot.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

As you were.

But the smoking lamp is not lit; that would be way too dangerous in here.

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

There's room on the cross for you ...

By way of explanation, I was away for such a clump (is that a good word, "clump"??) of time because I was experimenting with Jethro Kloss's high enema exercizes simultaneously with the colon cleanse I got from Grace Bliss so maany, maany years ago.

Forgive me this wrong.

Sexie, wilt thou at this time restore unto us at least some of our corps tuition?? I need the $ for investment purposes, as a good seed steward of the manifold grace of God.

An holy kiss to you all ...

Wherefore hast thou smitten me these three times?....

Am I not thine a$$?....

It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks...

What would you say a prick in the flesh is,or a thorn in the side is? Who beats people,people?...It would have to be something like you or I would call a black snake....And we'll find out in our next session that's exactly what it is.......

You are PETROS - a small rock or pebble, blown about with every wind of doctrine.

I am PETRA - a solid, large rock, and upon THIS rock will I build my Dan church.

And as for those whips, With little pieces of me-tal or bone, why, I wanna tell you, once was I shipwrecked with a fair maiden. And you wanna call me a SEX PERVERT??? I want to read that line by line and word by word before I lay you at the feet of the apostle Simon ...

No worries so far! (knock on wood)

This morning, we had the '89er Day Parade; my little one rode on her nursery school float.

Lots of hometown folks, with probably as many in the parade as were watching. Great fun.

Yesterday was the 115th anniversary of the Oklahoma Land Run, when this particular town was settled in one day. Literally went from being a prairie in the morning, to being a town by evening. If you saw the movie "Far and Away," they had a pretty good representation of the event, in my opinion.

Anyway, we had a parade, and the kids threw candy, and people brought their grandmas out in wheelchairs to watch, and it was cool.

Extremely parallel.

icon_wink.gif;)-->