GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Well,thanks to Rocketman(who,btw,sends his love,greetings,and his earnest desire that you DON'T vote for GWB),my taxes are done and I don't have to wait in line at the midnight post office to get them sent in on time....Now I just gotta figure out how to keep the check from bouncing when it gets there....

I owe,...I owe

It's off to work I go...

well... I rendered a whole lot more than I got rendered unto... (huh?)

yeah myseestorEx, I've been wondering about reverend2T's my own self... and the Rockster is busy lamenting the slow start of his D'backs...

Sim One, great start for Maddux huh? When is Prior due back?

niKa, of course I wouldn't expect you to use that picture as an avatar, but Larry is on Deadwood... it's good but has a lot of bad words...

hey everybody... go see "The Ladykillers"... you will laugh out loud the whole way through and you will still be laughing as you walk to your car and drive home... (if you drive home)

Thanks for passing along the info,Nika...

My condolences to Dana....

Tom,I believe all posts in the Memorandum thread go through a moderation process to ensure respectfulness...

Oh,and Tom,I read in the paper this morning that there's some pessimism in the Cubs camp that Prior may miss the entire season,but nobody is saying for sure....

....Yeah,but then he'll turn and make you laugh your a$$ off...

Turn to the book of Obadiah... ... ... .... ... ... .... ...Sometimes this India paper gets awful thin in these classes on power for abundant leaving...Especially when I tell my young people to turn to the Gospel of John and they're looking waaaay back here in the book of Lamentations....Sometimes,to keep my young people awake I ask them 'Why did Noah sit on the deck?'Uhhhh,oops....Glad I don't get paid for my stow-ries...Ok,...back to your household responsibilities....

Today Russel Senior and I replumed his vacation trailor at my house as it really needed it due to someone forgetting to drain the system. Doh!! All the day long we listened to Good Seed with Stevie Kay, Dean Ellenwood and Dan Moran. That brings back so many,many memories. I still remembered the lyrics word for word. That's Corp!