GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I don't know what has happened either with Rocky but I think Simonthatcarethforyou spoke excathedra on the matter quite well. And besides Rocky can always register under a different name, take a prozac just to kick it down a notch and go on as time before. On the old greasespot cafe some trouble maker had three different identities that I could count so when one personality was banned he'd take on a different identity, once within the same hour. So sad for you Rocky.

Lingo! you sure creep around in them PTs a lot!

hmmmmm.... is he planning a takeover of Valeries reunion thread? Is he mad because he can't go because he's not 7th corps but his wife can because she is? hmmmm.... icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

and niKa eating peeps and dancing... I think that was in a dream I had last night! icon_eek.gif

Edited by Guest

Lingo, you must have meant the "other" Okie.

Maybe it's because, in my heart, I'll always be from Texas.

Peeps. Did you know that they don't dissolve in very many things? Water? Sulphuric Acid? Hydrochloric Acid?

But if you put them in liquid nitrogen, they shatter very satisfyingly, when hit with a large hammer.

Geeeeee. Less coffee . . ..

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Yes, I meant that Dam guy, Fellowshipper...

Private topics Damkeeper...

And NiKa-

It's OK to be a Texan in your heart. My wife is half Texan in that she is from Texhoma, out in the Panhandle...

My Friend Tom Strange-

I was invited to the reunion by Valerie her own self... icon_razz.gif:P-->

Edited by Guest