GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

well rev2Ts... they are the "perfect corps"... I was told many times icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

we do our own thing... all are welcome to our gatherings...

and hello there beehive! where ya been?

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Edited by Guest

Hey, this is my 500th post.

It just had to be on the 9th Corps thread; anything else wouldn't do.

"It's good to see your smiling face

So full of love and cheer.

If the Lord tarries a little while more,

We'll sing to you next year.

(Whistle)"

Does anybody remember the rest of the words to the whistle song? I'll admit that I wrote the darn thing, but I jotted it down in my Corps Diary during study hall one day, and burned that diary more than ten years ago!

The first line is something like "We're glad you've come to visit us."

To you, 9th Corps, and to the other posters, and to the lurkers, I raise my glass.

icon_smile.gif:)-->

"Live just, and fear not."

Hey niKa niKa --

I don't know the words to that song, but I read your "postalness".

More like "righteous indignation" if you ask me.

I'm sure glad to STILL know you folks... niKa, and Excie, and Simon, and everbody else!!!

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> You talkin to me?

As Barney would sing:

I love you

You love me

We're a happy fam-i-ly

With a big ole hug

And a kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me too...

I sang this song to the 3 other guys I was in a golf tournament last weekend with. It sure blessed them!! I could tell by the blank stare I got from them. They were speechless !! Isn't God good?

icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_redface.gif:o--> icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_cool.gificon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_mad.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gif:confused:--> anim-smile.gifanim-smile-blue.gif

icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_redface.gif:o--> icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_cool.gificon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_mad.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gif:confused:--> anim-smile.gifanim-smile-blue.gif

"Live just, and fear not."

Edited by Guest