GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

No big deal NIKA, it's just that my friend Tom Strange wanted to know if I had any info on Randy Anderson, and I had told him in the pt's that he could find out about him at the Atlanta Bible Fellowship page where there is a list of ex-Ways, except that once he axed the question, he didn't seem to have gone back to read the answer...

But we got it all together now I'm thinkin'...

I hear you, Tommy! The little ones had to wear their coats to hunt for Easter eggs!

Makes me glad that we haven't set out any tomato plants yet.

What's the name for this, anyway? If we get unseasonably warm weather after Autumn's cold has already begun, it's "Indian Summer." What's this cold-snap-after-Spring-has-begun called?

Yes, I do think that there are real friends here.

Most of the people whom I consider friends on this site are folks with whom I had friendships, or at least acquaintances, in our former denomination. But some of the people with whom I have developed connections are not in that category. They make me laugh; they give insightful responses to tricky subjects; they help me to remember my humanity in this crazy post-cult reality, and to remember my frailty in my previous way-more-than-crazy cult reality.

Yes, I consider them friends. I hope that they consider me the same way.

Exie, are you close enough for a Gin and Tonic some day?

If we donated ten dollars or more we could all be Friends of Andersen Library...

Ohhhh,I got friends in low places

Where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases

My blues away

And I'm doin' ok

Ohhhh,I'm not big on social graces

Think I'll head on down to the oasis

Where I got friends

In low places