GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Simon, what's your problen?? Can't you understand what Tom is saying?

And Sexie, the phuckin FLU??? Even at your worst you are FUNNY!!!!!! It will pass. Do something aerobic, go running, or walking, or take the little one bike riding, even if you don't feel like doing she-ite. Makes ME feel better. Or axe Simon the scorcerer to pass his magic wand in your direction. Once you see his malady, you most certainly will feel better ...

Okay, so what we have here is a Poltergeist, a marriage, and the flu. There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not witty enough to come up with it.

But I could never tell a joke, anyway.

It was nice to be on vacation, and it's nice to be back home. It was great to see the three of you.

Exie, I hope that you feel better soon! I'm waving a bottle of Pedialyte in a Northerly direction, in your honor.

I can't seem to see the picture; there's just a big circle/slash/don't/enter thingy there.

I'm glad that I read it in the original!

Going to Texas this weekend, to close down my Mom's house. Meeting the siblings to have a work weekend. Taking the handcart, the empty van for hauling stuff, and lots of Kleenex.

love, niKa

I gaut eet. Thank you Howard.

Why must we LOG IN to see the pic?? Some kind of 'security' thing, as if it were necessary? Maany things about the cafe, I don't seem to understand ...

Rocky is still buff, bless his soul. Nika, you do look too youthful for your years. Simon, what can I say the more?? You are all the best!!

perhaps if simon would get his hair cut and shaved he could get a job. He looks emaciated and frail, spiritually, not yet ready for the meat of the Verd.

... Rocky on this side, Simon on the other side, and NIKA in the midst ... Now THAT'S what I call a trifecta! That's what I'm talkin 'bout.

Simon, as I was studying the picture, I saw as it were Elrod with arms around you all. You're in good hands ...

Sexie, when are you & the family coming to FL, sos we can have our portrait immortalized in these our treads?? We could get HopebegotJohn to pose with us also ...

Speaking of coming over to FL to help us, maany years ago, in 1990, whilst I was working on a cruise ship out of Miami, I picked up a post card that had a pic of a robust woman, maybe 300-400 lubs (lbs), in a one-piece bathing suit, laying on the beach, with the caption beneath reading, "Come to Florida, the food is GREAT!!!". That's what I call effective advertising.

Now I go outside (of the scriptures) to smoke and sip coffee, praying perfectly ...

Well, gorsh. You folks are bein' real sweet about the picture thing. Thanks!

It's back to work, after children's museums, the Desert Museum, fellowship with Rocky + Simon + Karmic, hiking at Baboquivari Peak with the children and at Aravaipa Canyon with just Mr. niKa, and reading many chapters aloud from Treasure Island.

The Rubber Chicken is back on the computer monitor, all systems are functioning, and this ship is leaving planetary docking systems.

Engage hyperdrive, Chewie!

icon_cool.gif