GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

That's really something Sipper. Ya know, I remember working and doing some remodeling work around a bunch of Pakistanis at their store, and there was a peculiar aroma to them. I finally figured it out when I went to do some work in this Pakistani clients home. It was curry! They cook with curry all of the time. You know, curried rice and alla that. I had never heard that Aussies had a particular scent though, and so, lamb you say? Interesting.

Well, take care my friend, and if you get a chance, try some of that "Wombat Wellington", or maybe a little "creamed kookaburra bird", or some "fried fruit bat", or some "poached platypus"? Haha! Take care bro!

"Jonny"

And soooo, the word for "girls" in Australia is "sheila". Or, is it "shiela"? "Hey mate, let's g'down town and see if we can pick up a coupla sheilas! And hey! There's a noice lookin sheila roight over theah!"

Yeah, "smear" :blink: But that's okay NiKa, we boys can no doubt get way way out there, were we not kept in check by you lovely ladies. And boy oh boy!, "that Fellowshipper! Man is he wild!", you should see him after a few "cold ones"!

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Hey, man. The semester's almost over, and it's at least to the point that I don't have to stay up at night grading any more. There could be a tornado hoeing my garden, and I wouldn't care.

It's been such an intense semester that the relaxation for the past day and a half has been almost like a drug-induced state!

We had some kind of electrical storm last night, but I slept really hard, right through it.

Finals are next week. But all of the rest of the grading can be done during normal work hours.

Aaaaaahhhhh.

:eusa_clap:

Woh, Shipper. Sorry about the banana thing. I'd like to suggest that you go on a banana diet, and buy your bride some opals, instead.

The way it's going, the opals will be cheaper!

I hope that the rebuilding is progressing.

This is David Bailey. I am visiting here in Florida at John & Hope's house. Just wanted to say hi. I was best man at Ted Ferrell's wedding in Largo this weekend. He also requested me to sing which I did. Saturday night we attended a Kentucky Derby Party at John & Hope's neighbor's house. As my manner is, we closed the place out and had a bloody good time.

Hello to all you 9th Corps. A special hello to Excathedra, Tom Tuttle and SomonZelotes and NotinKansasAnymore. John was showing me some of your funny posts. You are all insane indeed. (So am I for that matter. )

If anyone wants to contact me you may email me here in the hills of Tennessee where I live at dinky333@heartoftn.net Someday I'll check my email if I get around to it and I might even email you back.

I love you all.

David Bailey

PS .......Yes I DID smoke pot with the Beatles. God knows the truth. Ask him and he shall reveal it to you by revelation.