GreaseSpot Cafe

A proPFAL Thread - General Comments

Mike

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, brain surgeon, there's no time limit in song's post to you. Stop inventing limitations on your time.

And I'm disqualified from answering the question. If you give it an honest answer, I promise to tell you why.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

I've heard this quiz before. I thought he was posing me a riddle that had an actual unique answer.

I saw someone go through this with another person, so I guess I'm disqualified. I heard it posed as "What's your favorite Ocean or Sea or lake?

The same person put me through a slightly different one: "What's your favorite color?"

The weird thing is that I totally forget most of the details for BOTH my quiz and the other person's. This is normal for me. It happens with jokes too... all the time! I either have a blind spot in my memory for jokes and these kinds of quizzes, or my attention mode shelves it as not-to-be-remembered. It makes hearing the same joke just as funny on the second and third hearings as it was the first, so I never tried to do anything about it.

I do remember where the "body of water" thing ended up, though. Funny, my own "favorite color" quiz is a total blank, though.

My favorite color is purple. ...but I'm NOT gay.

More details are coming back to me... but they're all jumbled up.

Hey, my memory is great for what I deem important to remember!

In window cleaning I can never remember what I did the day before, BECAUSE I always write it down that night and enjoy the luxury of forgetting it.

Three hours after a meal I can never remember what I ate. The memory gets digested with the food, I guess.

dmiller,

In order to minimize the number of threads I "derail" and the number I have to keep track of, I'd like to briefly respond to your thread on "Potifar's Wife" in the About the Way forum.

In your thinking about this subject do you have similar ill thoughts toward David and his failure to deal with this temptation? David situation seems to be worse in that not only was he the instigator, but he followed it up with murder.

Do you ever consider tearing out from your KJV the Psalms of David's because of his failures?

Many here claim to have inside knowledge of whether a man, in his heart, has restored broken fellowship with the Father. I reject all such claims.

With David we have God-breathed reports of both his sin and his restored fellowship. Compare this quality of heart insight with man-breathed reports of same and there is no comparison.