GreaseSpot Cafe

WE ARE CHANGED #2

quote:
ChattyKathy

Heart of Hearts

Kat chn' up to ya icon_wink.gif;)-->

posted February 09, 2005 08:34

Stevo, time to pull out Stevie's Essential and play at normal for you and I levels.

Not this tyme. It's a four way crossroad complete with four stop signs. Depends on who arrives first who goes next~~~ and then the next tyme the sky is cryin ~~~~ hahahahahhahhhh and then ya got 'EVANESCENCE anywhere but home' and something about as humans doing breathing stuff excerSiZeZ And then the Cream de Live Version XRoadZ & I'm So Glad icon_razz.gif:P--> (dat razz is both for u & Da BluZ

Then don't you think it time to bring her out by the fire as he tells of stories of conquering and thrilling at the taste of life. How her heart burnt within her to hear of her heritage unfold.

What in this world of dimensions are you talking about KatZ!? icon_cool.gif

It's time now Stevo, we've both grieved the loss of your work, let's rebuild it my friend.

I dig them two words "...my friend..."

are you talking about

<<<..."There is a tale of which I am well acquainted and pleased to be narrator if you would be so kind to patience the recount. Allow me moments to fill my mind its full recollection its divulgence may proceed without interuption...>>>"

Okay KatZ De Chat (that would be a nice perfume at the Dillard's as a companion Chanel # 5)

Got another dime for the juke box~~~

The Original Song

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Originally posted by TheSongRemainsTheSame:
ChattyKathy

Heart of Hearts

Ah, sweet.

Kat chn' up to ya icon_wink.gif;)-->

Kewl!

posted February 09, 2005 08:34

Stevo, time to pull out Stevie's Essential and play at normal for you and I levels.

Not this tyme. It's a four way crossroad complete with four stop signs. Depends on who arrives first who goes next~~~ and then the next tyme the sky is cryin ~~~~ hahahahahhahhhh and then ya got 'EVANESCENCE anywhere but home' and something about as humans doing breathing stuff excerSiZeZ And then the Cream de Live Version XRoadZ & I'm So Glad icon_razz.gif:P--> (dat razz is both for u & Da BluZ)

Well we hung on all four corners of that intersection eh! So maybe we could reVISIT the first stop if you have to but you'll have to pull me screaming and kicking you know so um, do we have to man! Well okay then if I have to but I'll be playing Willie the Wimp and his Cadillac coffin you know. If that makes us sigh then we'll switch it out with Mary and her Little Lamb, that'll soothe our hearts awhile. So we'll meet at the intersection. We'll stereo out the highways with our mUtual sound waves. Maybe we should bring along cool hand and oooyea oooyea or they'd be lonely left at home.

Then don't you think it time to bring her out by the fire as he tells of stories of conquering and thrilling at the taste of life. How her heart burnt within her to hear of her heritage unfold.

What in this world of dimensions are you talking about KatZ!? icon_cool.gif

As he peered into the sparkle that was her eyes his soul cried out in confirmation. He knew she would be the one. She would take his world to further and beyond. He knew from the moment she was born with her pleading eyes she had been long time in waiting. Tonight was the beginning of the end for all of what she once felt secure in as reality. But she was ready to go. Gulp, he took a deep breath.....

It's time now Stevo, we've both grieved the loss of your work, let's rebuild it my friend.

I dig them two words "...my friend..."

Only when I avoid giving you an answer might you wonder, but even then you know I'm still there eh! Always we remain.....my friend!!!!!

are you talking about

<<<..."There is a tale of which I am well acquainted and pleased to be narrator if you would be so kind to patience the recount. Allow me moments to fill my mind its full recollection its divulgence may proceed without interuption...>>>"

You've the time, we've the recollections, we can do it. As I recall it was coming in the dark air, it approached as a darkness amongst darkness. Shall we move from here and when inspired go back to the start.

Okay KatZ De Chat (that would be a nice perfume at the Dillard's as a companion Chanel # 5)

It mustn't be too sweet a smell okay.

Got another dime for the juke box~~~

Lets begin with cool hands Broken Hearted.

The Original Song

Yup, the original alright.

Came back to say duh! that's slow hand not cool hand. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Edited by ChattyKathy

quote:
Came back to say duh! that's slow hand not cool hand.

Cool Hand Luke & Slow Hand Clapton Are J. Gleason & The BluZ BroZ combined.

Jeesh no wonder I make non no sence, but it's all good pruDance when one understands the complexities of life and all of a sudden there is a fish bowl and a tad pole in a jar and of course Monster Island.

Seems sence I have a little bit of my heart a thread ode me own as companion and not tag along the others going on~~~ I have a canavas for water colour.

Laughter

Now another QUESTion~~~

Has anyone ever been certified as a S.C.U.B.A. Diver?

Breathe~~~POWohhhh ~~~ right in the diaphragm by the instructor

NEVER EVER EVER EVER HOLD YOUR BREATH UPON ASCENSION UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR LUNGS TRAILING OUTSIDE YOUR CHEST BEFORE YOU BREAK SURFACE!!!

Bart Collins

my scuba instructor.

circa early early seventies~~~

And her's a "Dear John" from letters never sent

1/31/95~~~10:47p.m.

Dearest John,

God Bless you Dear Sir,

The Twig Co meeting tonight and Craig taping the new PFAL sure speaks of the urgency to move the WORD!

Wife & I just completed the DTA and having Laura Hearn from Virginia already signed and paid for the PFAL has given me a bon-fire under my foot - either move the WORD or get out the way (no pun intended;> icon_wink.gif;)-->)

Either blow hot or cold.

My jaws have been dropping to the floor from all the abundance of the Word I have heard in the past recent two years. All I need to do is get my jaws off the floor and put my lips together and speak it. Oh sure, ceretainly I have been flapping my jaws to those involved in the Twig, my family, and close friends-I have been throwing grenades to others- Hit and maybe miss, maybe hit toward others outside the immediate so to speak 'fold'.After 19 years since my first PFAL I believe I can really hold the balance of that Javelin in my right hand with such accuracy and run with the "FULL INTENT' to be able to hurl it toward the mark and outdistance the fiery darts of the wicked one. After all, have you ever noticed the difference in size a 'javelin' and a 'dart'? I believe one is bigger than the the other. A dart is 'tossed', a 'Javilin is 'HURLED'! Both require accuracy. But one requires more strength (IJohn 4:4 anyone!icon_wink.gif;)-->) and no more grenades

Certainly I am blessed with speaking the Word in twig, & to other believers, My Wife, and my children, and immediate family, but it is now !! the time to reach out from that sure have of receptiveness and to those that sit or are trapped in darkness and who will to have the greatness of God's Word! & Keeping that focus of the 'bigger picture' of the whole parameter of God's Scope!

It is easy to speak the Word - that is 'grenades's 'It requires discipline to move the Word - that is 'hurling' the javelin with the full intent of absolutely hitting the mark because you stand fully upon 'IT IS WRITTEN!"

We are fully equipped - It is time to set sail - as every generation of believers do so upon what they know!@ and we do know the accuracy of God's Word.

I will contact Paul Chapdelain this week to continue our goals toward the Public Explaination in Feb.

quote:
As he peered into the sparkle that was her eyes his soul cried out in confirmation. He knew she would be the one. She would take his world to further and beyond. He knew from the moment she was born with her pleading eyes she had been long time in waiting. Tonight was the beginning of the end for all of what she once felt secure in as reality. But she was ready to go. Gulp, he took a deep breath.....

Yo, you got any more of that???

IRISH SHILLELAGH

Our canes are guaranteed to be genuine woods. Some canes are passed off as blackthorn but are really made of Hawthorn (of a genus Crataegus a spring-flowering spiny shrub) this wood looks somewhat similar except that it does not have the same uniformity as Blackthorn

Hmmmm, shall I call upon my Shillelagh & Snuffy Smith concerning the Law Of Believing PFAL style? It's amazing to learn how to walk again!!!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oakspear

posted January 12, 2005 01:15

quote:

_Does anyone really mind i kinda f k around like this??? _

Nothing personal bro'...but yeah, I do

...the hook brings you back

I ain't tellin' you no lie

...on that you can rely

Oakspear

I understand Oakspear~~~ I also care!

That thread has past at last or at least to the second, but still stands fast a hold on the first another rose name~~~

Song

quote:

quote:

Yo, you got any more of that???

How much you want?

quote:

Oh Yes indeedy you are so very close even right on the mark!

I don't always have the freedom to work with someone in public view, and I try to be mindful of what I say personally about YOU here as well. These folks know you and I are buds away from here and that I may have a tiny idea as to your heart. If I nail it in public that's kewl I reckon but what goes on in private usually manifests itself in public response along the way. So it works itself out don't it my friend?! icon_smile.gif:)-->

from ftp://jytko.jyu.fi/pub/rtpo/Led.Zeppelin/lyrics/

@ALBUM:

Houses of the Holy

ARTIST: Led Zeppelin

@SONG:

The Song Remains The Same

(Page/Plant) (5:24)

I had a dream

Oh, yeahCrazy dream,

uh-huh.

Anything I wanted to know

Any place I needed to go

Hear my song

Yeah...

People don't you listen now?

Sing along!

Oh, You don't know what you're missing now.

Any little song that you know

Everything that's small has to grow.

And slow it grows!

Push push, yeah!

California sunlight,

sweet Calcutta rain

Honolulu starbright--

the song remains the same.

ooh! ooh!

Here we go!

Honolulu now...

Sing out Hare Hare,

dance the Hoochie Koo.

City lights are oh so bright,

as we go sliding

sliding

sliding through.

Oh!

California, Calcutta, Honolulu: see Modern Times

Click here to return to Led Zep

@SONG:

The Rain Song

(Page/Plant) (7:32)

It is the springtime of my loving-

the second season I am to know

You are the sunlight in my growing

-so little warmth I've felt before.

It isn't hard to feel me glowing-

I watched the fire that grew so low.

It is the summer of my smiles-

flee from me Keepers of the Gloom.

Speak to me only with your eyes

it is to you I give this tune.

Ain't so hard to recognize-

These things are clear to all from

time to time.

Ooooh...

Talk Talk-

I've felt the coldness of my winter

I've never thought it would ever go

I've cursed the gloom that set upon us...

But I know that I love you so

but I know that I love you so.

These are the seasons of emotion

And like the winds they rise and fall

This is the wonder of devotion-

I see the torch we all must hold.

This is the mystery of the quotient-

Upon us all, upon us a little rain must fall.

Just a little rain?

ooooh, yeah

yeah yeah!

@SONG:

Over The Hills And Far Away

(Page/Plant) (4:42)

Hey lady--you got the love I need

Maybe more than enough.

Oh Darling... walk a while with me

Ooh, you've got so much...

Many have I loved

Many times been bitten

Many times I've gazed

Along the open road.

Many times I've lied

Many times I've listened

Many times I've wondered

How much there is to know.

Many dreams come true

And some have silver linings

I live for my dream

And a pocketful of gold.

Mellow is the man

Who knows what he's been missing

Many many men

Can't see the open road.

Many is a word

That only leaves you guessing

Guessing 'bout a thing

You really ought to know, ooh!

You really ought to know

I really ought to know!

oooh,

You know I should,

you know I should,

you know I should...

--------------------------------------

Click here for other songs

Lyrics by Digital Graffiti, the Led Zeppelin mailing list. MailLISTSERV@CORNELL.EDU with "info zeppelin-l" in the body of the messagefor more information. These lyrics are NOT canonical, they are the bestwe could come up with. We feel they're about as good as you're going tofind.

webmaster

Hi, this is not something I got in an email, but actually something I took some time to write to remind myself as well as pass on to you. You will need a Bible to see and verify what is said.

This will take a little time on your part (it took me 30 min. to put this together) to look up these verses (there are only 4), but it will be worth your while. Thanks for you being you and the real you is the "Christ in you" (Col.1:27) when you first believed. It is his seed that he put in you and it cannot be taken away or removed (I Peter 1:23) . It does not perish eventually like the mortal seed that came from your earthly father. You are God's child. It is also a mystery (or secret) that he would do this, because no one knew that God, after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, was going put him spiritually in a person that believed, like you and me. (I Corinthians 2:7& 8) You and I have this potential power in side of us if we choose to use it. It does not make sense to our own minds (our natural minds) nor does it make any sense to people that do not have that spiritual mind (I Corinthians 2:14.)

Hey, what I just shared with you hardly any one knows much less believes.

It is a pearl that many would overlook as being nothing and yet it is what gives you power, in this life if you believe it.

Love,

Monty (now you know what really turns me on)

Ifnn Monty Bro Man @ da Marrow Get's mift using his wordZ well i am just sure after all the fingers flying we'll jus kick back and bust a tune an axe ya can lead a horse ta watter and deen bust out laughn' some more!!!

This is my friend Monty.

did i say that?

Without Peyton Thompson ~~~ there is many an insight missing such a Master Carpenter to da BONE!!!~~~ I love YOU Peyton! ThanKX for rockn' with me @ KlassyKatZ and for true 2 da bonz dude and for true 2da bonZ dude ~~~ did i mention the mansion PFAL???

PGT

thank's 2 da heart of restoration square level plumb u taught me!!!

remember?