GreaseSpot Cafe

WE ARE CHANGED #2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then do what you must but don't hold onto something you know to be wrong on their part. God knows the whole gig, which includes if they repented for the way they handled you and your raven haired bride. You can't go back there for William Ryan's sake. No matter how much you beg to my friend. SCREW THEM AND THEIR EVIL BLACK HEART, THEIR GONE MAN, THEIR LOST, LEAVE EM TO WANDER THE STREETS WITH ONE SHOE ON, YOU STILL HAVE LIFE!!!!!

You'll not forget these things you speak of. You know that Sir.

If your accusers forget they'll be reminded in due time. I'd worry not about them for they did little of that for you when the need was there.

You know I had a thousand questions all with the same focus.......WHY?????.......but then it wasn't important anymore the "why!"

You have the "why" for your pain and tears. Maybe they still pay for their sins because they failed to admit they had them. Maybe they now realize. Either way it's not your life but theirs and that type of worry for you is only destructive my friend.

You asked when one forgets then what happens? I've not forgotten one second or one smell or taste. BUT IT DOESN'T RULE MY HEART AND MIND ANYMORE. But Steve my dear friend you never forget, so you needn't worry about that, trust me.

They are lost at that farm only a few miles from me. They don't deserve the kind of mental energy to even wonder.

She's waiting by the fire, how long will you make her wait?