GreaseSpot Cafe

WE ARE CHANGED #2

COPY

paste

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Postaholic

Posted January 16, 2005 22:58

snoozing~~~ wake me ~~~ if needed~~~ i prefer the tiny little tingles of the bellsPosts: 2561 | Location: A1A, Fl, USA | Registered: June 17, 2002

Tom Strange

Fell in with the wrong crowd

Posted January 23, 2005 20:12

And now a word from our sponsors...

Mike has stated that: PFAL is 'God's Word reissued'. Mike has stated that this means we don't need any versions of the Bible anymore, only PFAL. Mike has stated that PFAL is the word of God, that the Holy Spirit has provided us with His Word in written form in PFAL, and it (PFAL) carries all the authority of God Almighty. Mike has offered a 'Table of Challenge' (which he claims exposes things which some would prefer to keep hidden away) so that we may have access to his advanced abilities and approval. Mike has stated that Christ is currently learning from PFAL and will be teaching from PFAL materials when he returns.

Mike has stated that betraying Dr's revelations is betraying God. You just need to feed that Christ inside with the pure Word of PFAL. Mike has stated that studying PFAL will defeat death.

Now we return you to our regularly scheduled program...

It's better to have something to remember than nothing to regret... Posts: 5717 | Location: left field | Registered: June 12, 2003

Whoops, ~~~ sorry T. Strange! Hope ya didn't mind me printing without permission~~~

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HCW

GS Regular

Posted January 27, 2005 15:30

Yo. Pull up Mike, PULL UP!!!!!!!!

I'm already on record here on greaseSpot saying that VPW was kinda like a grandfather to me. I've said how I used to live right next door to him, visit w/ him & Mrs. on more than a few starlit nights in the courtyard, worked on "his" staff for the better part of a decade, etc.

Shared meals w/ the guy, was one of few people he would just throw the keys to his Lincoln to and say move it, I drove him around when he was there for Ambassador One weekends, helped him clean his garage on Saturdays, etc.

That being said. What I did concerning VPW that pertains to this thread is that I was senior designer in the publications department that produced his books, articles, letters, everything he publicly published. I was even authorized to sign his name (in his handwriting) when he as not available and something required a his signature (don't get this twisted folks; it happens all the time in big corporations).

Most pertinent to this discussion was that I was part of the historical staff. As such I sat w/him, Mrs. and others who "were there" and "who knew" the "heart of the ministry."

Al that goes to say, in the most verbose way:

THERE IS NOTHING "GOD BREATHED" ABOUT PFAL.

Hate to say I told you so, but HE told ME so.

PFAL was never intended to be anything more than a compliation of foundational materials to help guide a person through the first steps in their relationship with JESUS CHRIST, who IS, the way, the truth and the life.

Noone comes to the FATHER, but my him. Jesus. Jesus' teachings, not VPW's. VPW said at least a million times through the years that what HE had done was only the first steps. Once we who came after him did OUR OWN research in the scriptures, when WE found where HE, VPW had erred; he/we (the ministry) would "CHANGE OUR THINKING ACCORDINGLY."

Suffice it to say at this point Mike. You seem to be a nice, well meaning guy; as long as you continue on this PFAL is "theo Pneustos" you are 100% wrong.

Dead wrong.

Not right.

not close.

not even in the ball park.Posts: 215 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Registered: January 13, 2005

Mike

Thinks Gore won the election

Posted February 18, 2005 19:27

HCW,

Aren't you thankful for such considerate posters protecting you from my evil clutches?

Why if it weren't for them and their insightful warnings I might be able to wrap you around my little finger.

Posts: 3907 | Location: San Diego | Registered: December 17, 2002

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Postaholic

Posted February 22, 2005 00:29

I have a finger or two for you Mike

no laugh machine intended

just

Posts: 2574 | Location: A1A, Fl, USA | Registered: June 17, 2002

Mike

Posted February 22, 2005 01:57

Song,

I don't know what that means.

I'm willing to listen to an explanation though.

Seriously, let's dialog. I'm not a bad guy. I'm not trying to hurt anyone or trick anyone. I've see from your posts elsewhere that you're not a bad guy either. I've seen some of your heart.

What can we talk about that would make you feel genuinely better? I'm willing to talk here in front of everyone else, or in PT, or e-mail, or by phone.

I come here to help, not to bother people.

It bothers me that I bother you.

How can we communicate better?Posts: 3907 | Location: San Diego | Registered: December 17, 2002

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Postaholic

Posted February 22, 2005 21:52

Raf

5000!!!! Whoda thunk

Posted January 21, 2005 13:35

You simply refuse to adopt my fundamental perspective? Integrity? Honesty? Truthfulness. You refuse to adopt these things?~~~quote]

And may I add

Square Level Plumb

~~~Main Entry: [1]pyr·a·mid

Pronunciation: 'pir-&-"mid

Function: noun

Etymology: Latin pyramid-, pyramis, from Greek

Date: 1549

1 a : an ancient massive structure found especially in Egypt having typically a square ground plan, outside walls in the form of four triangles that meet in a point at the top, and inner sepulchral chambers b : a structure or object of similar form

2 : a polyhedron having for its base a polygon and for faces triangles with a common vertex — see VOLUME table

3 : a crystalline form each face of which intersects the vertical axis and either two lateral axes or in the tetragonal system one lateral axis

4 : an anatomical structure resembling a pyramid: as a : any of the conical masses that project from the renal medulla into the kidney pelvis b : either of two large bundles of motor fibers from the cerebral cortex that reach the medulla oblongata and are continuous with the pyramidal tracts of the spinal cord

5 : an immaterial structure built on a broad supporting base and narrowing gradually to an apex <the socioeconomic pyramid>

- py·ra·mi·dal /p&-'ra-m&-d&l, "pir-&-'mi-/ adjective

- py·ra·mi·dal·ly adverb

- pyr·a·mid·i·cal /"pir-&-'mi-di-k&l/ adjective

[{h,1}pyramid illustration]

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

genesis anybody? I especially dig 3 point 2wenty 4our~~~

just a SongPosts: 2574 | Location: A1A, Fl, USA | Registered: June 17, 2002

quote:
TheSongRemainsTheSame

Postaholic

Posted February 23, 2005 01:26

HCW

GS Regular

Posted January 27, 2005 15:30

Yo. Pull up Mike, PULL UP!!!!!!!!

I'm already on record here on greaseSpot saying that VPW was kinda like a grandfather to me. I've said how I used to live right next door to him, visit w/ him & Mrs. on more than a few starlit nights in the courtyard, worked on "his" staff for the better part of a decade, etc.

Shared meals w/ the guy, was one of few people he would just throw the keys to his Lincoln to and say move it, I drove him around when he was there for Ambassador One weekends, helped him clean his garage on Saturdays, etc.

That being said. What I did concerning VPW that pertains to this thread is that I was senior designer in the publications department that produced his books, articles, letters, everything he publicly published. I was even authorized to sign his name (in his handwriting) when he as not available and something required a his signature (don't get this twisted folks; it happens all the time in big corporations).

Most pertinent to this discussion was that I was part of the historical staff. As such I sat w/him, Mrs. and others who "were there" and "who knew" the "heart of the ministry."

Al that goes to say, in the most verbose way:

THERE IS NOTHING "GOD BREATHED" ABOUT PFAL.

Hate to say I told you so, but HE told ME so.

PFAL was never intended to be anything more than a compliation of foundational materials to help guide a person through the first steps in their relationship with JESUS CHRIST, who IS, the way, the truth and the life.

Noone comes to the FATHER, but my him. Jesus. Jesus' teachings, not VPW's. VPW said at least a million times through the years that what HE had done was only the first steps. Once we who came after him did OUR OWN research in the scriptures, when WE found where HE, VPW had erred; he/we (the ministry) would "CHANGE OUR THINKING ACCORDINGLY."

Suffice it to say at this point Mike. You seem to be a nice, well meaning guy; as long as you continue on this PFAL is "theo Pneustos" you are 100% wrong.

Dead wrong.

Not right.

not close.

not even in the ball park.Posts: 215 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Registered: January 13, 2005

quote:
Seriously, let's dialog. I'm not a bad guy. I'm not trying to hurt anyone or trick anyone. I've see from your posts elsewhere that you're not a bad guy either. I've seen some of your heart.

Yeahm tht's what he said to me and I waged my ban me for this as whoops wipe that and threw in what the f ya talinking about and wagged me my tounge and received the bill!!!

December 17, 2002

WordWolf

Postaholic

Posted February 18, 2005 04:53

Please keep in mind, HCW,

that Mike is not only disinterested in anything that supports the overwhelming

evidence that vpw wrought pfal by his own will and in the interests of making

a class with KEYS for Genesis to Revelation.

Mike's looking specifically for anything he can isolate from its context,

and use to claim that pfal REPLACES Genesis to Revelation.

(Which contradicts what the books say.)

Please keep in mind that the contents of the books-which he claims to be

directly from God in the sense the Bible is-

have done nothing to change this point of view-even when the contents

directly contradict it.

Mike also takes the liberty of mentally rewriting anything HE says, anything

YOU say, or anyone ELSE says. For example, he's depicted himself as having

been wildly successful in outdebating us and in presenting evidence supporting

his position.

Mike has also said he's seen that Jesus, when he returns, will have a copy of

the orange book in his hand and be teaching from it.

When asked if he was joking, he said he'd seen him this way several times.

So, HCW,

you may respond to Mike however you wish, or NOT respond to Mike however you

wish.

I thought you'd like a quick word of warning first, however.

Let me know if you need some links for some of this stuff.Posts: 2441 | Location: New York City | Registered: June 13, 2002

Steve Lortz

I'm fine, really

Posted February 18, 2005 10:27

quote:

Originally posted by Mike:

HCW,

As a preparation for our discussion, could I ask you to think through the setting in which Dr's comments occurred?

I'm not only interested in the EXACT words he said that you paraphrased, but also anything he said just prior and just following your reported words. I also want to know exactly what you said in that conversation.

I even would find it helpful to know a few of the other topics that were discussed that day, as well as any similar topics that came up in previous days.

In other words, I'm seeking exact wording he used AND the EXTREMELY exact context in which the whole conversation occurred.

Translation: I haven't been able to find any way to twist the material you've given me, so please give me some more. Maybe I'll find something in the new material to twist.

Your faithful, humble, obedient, etc.

S. Lortz, OLG Extraordinaire of the United States by Popular AcclaimPosts: 889 | Registered: September 26, 2002

Mike

Posted February 18, 2005 19:27

HCW,

Aren't you thankful for such considerate posters protecting you from my evil clutches?

Why if it weren't for them and their insightful warnings I might be able to wrap you around my little finger.

Posts: 3907 | Location: San Diego | Registered: December 17, 2002

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Postaholic

Posted February 22, 2005 00:29

I have a finger or two for you Mike

no laugh machine intended

just

Posts: 2574 | Location: A1A, Fl, USA | Registered: June 17, 2002

Mike

Posted February 22, 2005 01:57

Song,

I don't know what that means.

I'm willing to listen to an explanation though.

What can we talk about that would make you feel genuinely better? I'm willing to talk here in front of everyone else, or in PT, or e-mail, or by phone.

I come here to help, not to bother people.

It bothers me that I bother you.

How can we communicate better?Posts: 3907 | Location: San Diego | Registered: December 17, 2002

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Postaholic

Posted February 22, 2005 21:52

Raf

5000!!!! Whoda thunk

Posted January 21, 2005 13:35

You simply refuse to adopt my fundamental perspective? Integrity? Honesty? Truthfulness. You refuse to adopt these things?~~~quote]

And may I add

Square Level Plumb

~~~Main Entry: [1]pyr·a·mid

Pronunciation: 'pir-&-"mid

Function: noun

Etymology: Latin pyramid-, pyramis, from Greek

Date: 1549

1 a : an ancient massive structure found especially in Egypt having typically a square ground plan, outside walls in the form of four triangles that meet in a point at the top, and inner sepulchral chambers b : a structure or object of similar form

2 : a polyhedron having for its base a polygon and for faces triangles with a common vertex — see VOLUME table

3 : a crystalline form each face of which intersects the vertical axis and either two lateral axes or in the tetragonal system one lateral axis

4 : an anatomical structure resembling a pyramid: as a : any of the conical masses that project from the renal medulla into the kidney pelvis b : either of two large bundles of motor fibers from the cerebral cortex that reach the medulla oblongata and are continuous with the pyramidal tracts of the spinal cord

5 : an immaterial structure built on a broad supporting base and narrowing gradually to an apex <the socioeconomic pyramid>

- py·ra·mi·dal /p&-'ra-m&-d&l, "pir-&-'mi-/ adjective

- py·ra·mi·dal·ly adverb

- pyr·a·mid·i·cal /"pir-&-'mi-di-k&l/ adjective

[{h,1}pyramid illustration]

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

genesis anybody? I especially dig 3 point 2wenty 4our~~~

just a SongPosts: 2574 | Location: A1A, Fl, USA | Registered: June 17, 2002

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Postaholic

Posted February 23, 2005 02:27

see we are changed #2Posts: 2574 | Location: A1A, Fl, USA | Registered: June 17, 2002

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Postaholic

Posted February 23, 2005 02:33

Forgive me~~~ just the touch of a Master Interior Carpenter