GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

7 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

So just for the record George, who was that guy?  The guy behind the counter at the AM/PM?  I have no idea who Priscilla Barnes is by the way?

In "Die Hard", according to imdb,  Robert Davi was the taller/older of the FBI agents named Johnson.

"I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson."

" Figure we take out the terrorists. Lose twenty, twenty-five percent of the hostages, tops."

As for Priscilla Barnes, I thought I'd heard the name somewhere.  If you've watched "Three's Company," you may recall that the "3" in the title changed.  We kept Jack and Janet, but the blond went from Chrissy (Suzanne Somers)  to Cindy (Jenilee Harrison)  to Teri (Priscilla Barnes.)  

She's been in some other things, but that's how she's best remembered- as Teri.   Not every actor can be remembered as having done Shakespeare.   On the other hand, at least she's remembered.   On the other hand. Richard Kline was in around twice the number of episodes, and I could not remember he played Larry Dallas  (Jack's wingman) without help.  

Robert Davi usually has tough guy roles, sometimes good guy, sometimes bad (as in "Traxx").

As WW pointed out, Priscilla Barnes is best known for "Three's Company," but she's had roles in several movies.  Unless Raf wants to jump in, feel free to waive the "three day rule" and google her.

George

(Sees his photo.)   I recognize him from one movie.  This should be interesting.

Death Race      David Carradine     Kill Bill Volume 2 (or Volume 1)

(Ian McShane played "Coach" for Frankenstein's pit crew.  David Carradine appeared at the beginning of the movie as the voice of "Frankenstein" (appropriate if you've seen the previous movie.)   And, of course, he also played Bill in "Kill Bill", both volumes.  I'm leaving that flexible for the next player.