GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

The rule is against sequels to get TO actors that appear in both films. There's no rule against cameos to get to actors that are not in the first movie (ie, even if it were a sequel, it would be okay because JLC is not in Coming to America).

Burt Reynolds

Boogie Nights

Julianne Moore

• Upvote 1

The rule is against sequels to get TO actors that appear in both films. There's no rule against cameos to get to actors that are not in the first movie (ie, even if it were a sequel, it would be okay because JLC is not in Coming to America).

Burt Reynolds

Boogie Nights

Julianne Moore

Ok. I think I follow and then what does Julianne Moore have to do with The Fugitive. She and Burt were in Boogie Nights. That's fine. Shouldn't the actress named be in a different movie?

I guess I'm not following this that well. Can someone explain it to me?

Julianne Moore was in The Fugitive. She played the Doctor who almost busted Kimble because she caught him looking at a patient's chart. Turned out Kimble saved that patient's life.

So now I find a movie Julianne Moore was in (The Fugitive), an actor or actress who was in that movie (Joey Pants: I can't remember how to spell his last name), and a different movie starring THAT actor (He's been in like a billion movies, including Daredevil, La Bamba, etc) I picked an older movie, Running Scared.

Now your job is to find an actor or actress in Running Scared, another movie starring that person, and someone else in THAT movie. Make sense?

Edited by Raf

Julianne Moore was in The Fugitive. She played the Doctor who almost busted Kimble because she caught him looking at a patient's chart. Turned out Kimble saved that patient's life.

So now I find a movie Julianne Moore was in (The Fugitive), an actor or actress who was in that movie (Joey Pants: I can't remember how to spell his last name), and a different movie starring THAT actor (He's been in like a billion movies, including Daredevil, La Bamba, etc) I picked an older movie, Running Scared.

Now your job is to find an actor or actress in Running Scared, another movie starring that person, and someone else in THAT movie. Make sense?

Indeed. That's right. She was in The Fugitive.

Human,

Since there have been a few new players to the game threads, I took some time to explain how they're played in a separate thread, which is "pinned" at the top of the Gallery and Reading Room forum. (I'd really love to see the Pictionary threads come back!)

Anyway, I finally remembered "Running Scared." I suppose it might have been easier had I known "Joey Pants" is a nickname for Joe Pantoliano...

Gregory Hines

Deal of the Century

Chevy Chase

George

Human,

Since there have been a few new players to the game threads, I took some time to explain how they're played in a separate thread, which is "pinned" at the top of the Gallery and Reading Room forum. (I'd really love to see the Pictionary threads come back!)

Anyway, I finally remembered "Running Scared." I suppose it might have been easier had I known "Joey Pants" is a nickname for Joe Pantoliano...

Gregory Hines

Deal of the Century

Chevy Chase

George

Foul Play

Goldy Hawn

Overboard

• 2 weeks later...