GreaseSpot Cafe

Anybody New Here?

Cherished Child

quote:
I don't know what to think of people like you. I know a little girl who was attacked just last fall at a branch meeting. TWI tried their same COVER OUR foot job on it. The mother still supports TWI. It's DISGUSTING!

There are many, MANY more stories like this LLP. They are ALL TRUE! TWI does not go to the authorities, they move the offender, cover for the offender or blame the victim. THIS is the kind of "christian" organization you want to associate with?

They must treat you really special because of your money. Is your soul worth the price you're paying just to have your ego stroked?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alfa, I agree, llp`s story has always been suspicious.....LLP`s claims of time involved with twi differed significantly between posts on late wd (a supposed 6mo newbie) and within a year posting on early gspot (3yrs involvment).

quote:
Originally posted by Raf:

I'm trying to figure out if I've been insulted or not.

I don't know. "Accurately described" and "insulted" are often synonymous...

Oh, sorry, it's an offering! It's my beer of choice. If you ever see it in your parts, the bottle is very insulting! Besides it's the only drink jpe I could find!

If it were an inaccurate description, I'd be insulted. As it stands, I'm very happy to see that someone went and named a drink for me!

If I see it, I'll raise a glass in your honor.

Ladies and gentlemen, the beer glass describes me. I'm hated by many and loved by few. It is YOU who are not worthy. I'm agressive and you probably won't like me. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate my quality and depth. I suggest you stick to more familiar territory. Maybe you should stick with the masses. Perhaps you're mouthing your words as you read this. Ingredience: abundant Arrogance.

To TWI: I'm not expensive, you're too cheap!

Taken from the bottle and reworded to fit my needs.

quote:
Originally posted by Raf:

If it were an inaccurate description, I'd be insulted. As it stands, I'm very happy to see that someone went and named a drink for me!

If I see it, I'll raise a glass in your honor.

Hey that's my name at a bunch of other sites!

Cheers!