GreaseSpot Cafe

The Chatroom

pawtucket

The chatroom is enjoyed by many. A great place to hang out.

One thing that has been a problem is people logging in as someone else. Well I have upgraded the chatroom and one of the features is that you will be able to register your name with a password to protect your screenname.

Here is the registry for you to use.

Register Name / Update Password

Edited by Pawtucket

ok, this time I tried registering as HAP, I got the confirm mail, then I got a temporary password in another mail. I went to the link, signed in with the temp password, changed to my own password, and then got a email confirming that changed password.

HOWEVER! when I click the "enter Chat Now" it takes me to the old room sign in, (or is it the new room which looks like the old).

Anyway, I get into the room, but I am the only one there that I can see. It is mean to play tricks on HAP

Paw -- THANK YOU!!! An awesome new chat room!! It takes a bit longer to get in there, but once I am, it is absolutely worth it!!!

Love the new controls, with the easier access to the smilies and the extra colors for the text that are there, and usable with extreme ease now. ( I do miss "mrgreen", seen as icon_biggrin.gif:D--> though)

You've got a real *playground* there, as well as a first-rate chat room. icon_cool.gif

(Ps -- I should have copied your *cricket* story, before I logged out of there, but forgot that that was an option now *available* too. Maybe next time!) icon_razz.gif:P-->

Paw-it seems the link in the first post on this thread is the only way to get to change the password.

Is there another way?

control panel doesn't seem to have anything.

guess could save the link to favorites or something

• 2 weeks later...