GreaseSpot Cafe

frustration observation

Bramble

It must be frustrating for former TWI leadership to come here and reprove GSC. Back in the day, they were able to threaten and MAKE people buckle. Here, they can even bring out the big gun(Bible)and still no one does what they think should be done.

Heehee

Hee hee indeed, Bramble! We aren't afraid of them anymore, so threats don't work and twisting scripture to instill fear doesn't work.....and our lives are so much better since leaving that they could never entice us to come back so all they can do is attack and call us names.

Hmmmm......sounds like a teaching from craiggers when the pharisees were arguing with Jesus and they didn't have a leg to stand on, so they started calling him names. They must be following craiggers teachings more closely than I thought.....

quote:
It must be frustrating for former TWI leadership to come here and reprove GSC.

And .....

quote:
threats don't work and twisting scripture to instill fear doesn't work.....

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Kinda hard to "melt your face" in cyber-space, isn't it!?!? icon_razz.gif:P-->

quote:
It must be frustrating for former TWI leadership to come here and reprove GSC. Back in the day, they were able to threaten and MAKE people buckle. Here, they can even bring out the big gun(Bible)and still no one does what they think should be done.

They are welcome to visit me personally and try it. My email address is in my profile and I check it once a week or so. All they have to do is let me know...

I just imagine their blood pressure rising. Veins popping in their foreheads. Tight tendons in their necks. Hands crushing the mouse.

Anger is not a good motivator of others here.

Unlike in TWI where it was the magic that made it all happen!