GreaseSpot Cafe

a lurking spike...

sirguessalot

curious...

i noticed a spike in lurker activity today. the usual 20-40 usuals, but also enough guests to push the total Online to 150 or so

not sure if its a computer glitch, or if someone somewhere somehow pitched the GSC to a body of people (like innies or offshooters or someone else)

anyone else notice?

or know of anything going on?

if its not a glitch, i think its kinda cool

and so, a hearty "welcome" to the not-so invisible crowd

icon_cool.gif

I wonder if there was another announcement (threat) about going on websites about TWI that aren't sponsored by TWI..... That's what always drove me to the web searching for exactly what they apparently didn't want me to know. *shrug*

Could be my therapist talked about us and my additional therapy here on GSpot at the symposium he was scheduled to speak at this week. *grin*

Maybe it's Signals getting the word out there like he said he was going to do.

Either way, it's nice to know so many people were here at one time. Hopefully they learned something. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Well, you can say one thing.. whether it was creatures of the cyberspace night, a team of psychiatrists, lawyers, the several hundred innies still in the hole called an organization- they probably got what they were looking for, heh heh.