GreaseSpot Cafe

My, no wonder they hate the internet...

Ham

Well, I just played "casual observer" and did an internet search for our old "beloved" former leadership-

Two out of the top three, yes, good ole Harve and Rosie- first page displayed say they are busy running a second rate cult, and same page mentions their alleged criminal complicity regarding Martindale's behavior. Includes all kinds of links to the real deal.

Even if I was never involved in the group, and read this stuff, it would be an understatement to say that I would not be very impressed.

Their sin is indelibly etched, for all the world to see if they care.

They've gotta hate it. Names with no honor attached to them. And all the resources of the group could not come anywhere near being able to erase their contribution from history.

Jean did not show up in the search, at all. Maybe he's a good guy, who knows..

Same kind of search for my name, it did show up- about six or seven pages down. It actually was a link to a site about something that I did that was actually good, and it had NO mention of Da Vey International- thank GOD, heh heh.

And the only thing you can find that they actually "published" on the internet is "good" ole Harve's open letter to J.P. on the Greasespot home page.

Some "victory" they can claim, heh heh.

The results of one simple search, and most reasonable people may come to the conclusion that the current BOD is a group of liars, swindlers, criminals and/or worse. Who are you gonna believe?

They can't convince anybody that it snows in Alaska, on their word alone, at least anymore.

Hooray for da internet! Heh heh.

I missed this wonderful instruction, as I exited around the time the internet was really catching on, at least in a big way.

It wouldn't suprise me if they didn't add to this "and when get on the net, make sure that it is by twos" so you won't get jumped by internet devils..

A search for "The Way international" yields unimpressive results likewise.

There is only one website that I could see for as long as the pages of links went that had anything positive to say about them, theirs.

All the other ones report manipulation, deceit, bad (in their opinion) doctrine, abuse, alleged criminal activity- wonder how they deal with that?

At least from what I hear, if anybody brings up questions about loy and the lawsuits, the questions are dismissed as not being real, but "internet driven". What's up with that???

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hammeroni:

I missed this wonderful instruction, as I exited around the time the internet was really catching on, at least in a big way.

It wouldn't suprise me if they didn't add to this "and when get on the net, make sure that it is by twos" so you won't get jumped by internet devils..

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

A "closed system" such as twi, which controls it's followers with censorship, thought control, and mythology...is terrified of any free flow of information, uncensored and beyond their control...It's hard to play the role of "reality definer", when others are providing alternative ways of thinking in a public and free forum.