GreaseSpot Cafe

Word Over the World

Oakspear

The only reason why LCM declared the Word to be over the world was because it was too hard for him to control peoples lives on a global basis. He figured he had a better chance of keeping a tight grip on things if he tightened the circle of control. It is interesting that M Ad@ms is now IO Training Coordinator because he was one of the poster boys for LCM as the model leader. M Ad@ms as coordinator of NZ keeps such a tight control on his people that he dictates where they live, who they date, who they marry, whether they buy a house, which meetings they can or cannot attend depending on whether they meet up to his criterea, who they socialize with, where they socialize, whether thy have their bedroom door open or closed in their own home. Shall I go on.

quote:
Originally posted by Belle:

So vee pee said that the word was already over the US before craiggers took over? If I read that right, then craiggers HAD to follow up with something. He had to have a new class, write a new book and reach more people.

Fits his modus operandi quite nicely, doesn't it?

Gotta equal or top everything vpw said because I'M in charge now...

quote:

Besides that, the standard that was set by the TWIt himself was that every person would have a twig within walking distance.....that ain't no where near happening and it never was.

"Never let reality get in the way of doctrine" seems to have been a rule of thumb

used at hq.

I remember when that announcement was made, all I could think was "HUH????"

I don't know ANYONE who thought it made sense, yet most people were too intimidated to question LCM's "revelation".

IMO, one of the reasons he did it was to get rid of the "Word over the world" way-speak that was programmed into TWI's language.

If the word was over the world, why have WOW ambassadors? Why call the auditorium the WOW auditorium?

LCM needed to make his own mark, wanted his own cult! So out with the old and in with the new. New revelation, new present truth, all that cr@pola LCM used to set himself up as the new MOG.

I remember the rationale for VP's WOUSA claim was that at the time a fellowship available in every state in the US, therefore everyone had an opportunity to hear the it. I thought that was BS as well. But it still made more sense than LCM's WOW declaration! Oy.

I always understood "word over the world". When every person had the oppertunity to hear or be witnessed to via twi. Does anyone else remember that?

I remember hearing that when I was young in the word and said to myself "How awsome". What short sighted people. They settled for crap. With all the perfection they ask of a person and to proclaime the word is over the world. What a bunch of under acheivers they are.

Just ask 999 out of your 1,000 friends if they have been witnessed to by twi.