GreaseSpot Cafe

Is Loy still keeping a low profile?

gladtobeout

Martindale's fanatical mindset leads me to believe that he is still involved with twi.

I mean, the guy thought he was the mogfodat! I can't see him abandoning his twi kingdom based on an out of court settlement...

I recall, when I was in residence in the late 70's...lcm was always talking about his contingency plans to go "underground" if the need ever arose. He ate that kind of stuff up...remember MAL packs?

...and to me, that explains why Rozilla is the president now...a figurehead, carrying out lcm's secret orders???

I know this subject has come up numerous times in the past...and many have presented some sound logic why this is not so...but nevertheless, I still have this feeling....I mean, his wife is still there..."best friends" with Rozilla...

I don't think he has his hand in the pie. I think he's doing what he wants to do--be lazy like he always was. We were fools to think he was working the Word and being a good MOGGIE. I think he played a lot of golf. I just wish that he has to see what REAL people had to do every day. Somehow I don't doubt that Rozilla and Co. supplement his bally boy income.

I think Craig would like nothing more than to come back "home" and be the mogfodat again.

However, if he ever did, The Way International would lose it's insurance carrier. They've already had to pay out on two lawsuits regarding his uncontrolled sexual behavior.

Craig admitted in deposition what he did and with whom, where, and how many times he did it. How that came to be is a hoot, but can't be talked about here.

It is no coincidence that immediately after that depo, he was given his walking papers. But I'm sure he had a 14K gold parachute.

I'm sure he'd like to be back, and I'm sure they'd like to have him back. I truly believe the only thing stopping it is the insurance issue. They know there will be no end to the lawsuits if they let him in the door again.

So for the moment, they are stuck with things as they are.

But don't think for a second that they aren't trying to figure out a way to get it done.

Can't they just have him as mogfot and not say he is? Still give him his living lifestyle?

But, I guess that wouldn't be loys style though would it? He would want to be spittin in everyones face just so show he was the mogfot.

I think the insurance company would have trouble even if TWI had Craig on staff cleaning toilets. He would still be a person with admitted sexually predatory behavior towards women. After what he admitted to and the insurance company paid out on, they would be would be crazy to underwrite that.

I think Rosalie is really LCM. He is wearing one of those truer-than-life masks, like in the movies, --- and we always wondered (after Athletes of the Spirit) about him dressing in drag. Yep. She is actually the MOG in disguise. Just one request, Loy, that voice you're using as Rosalie --- can't you do something better with that? X

quote:
But I'm sure he had a 14K gold parachute.

Catcup -- I know what you mean, but I had to laugh, thinking how fast a parachute like that would sink, instead of float! icon_eek.gif

Back when Charlie Daniels' song *THE DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA* came out, some of us pickers up here got to discussing the merits of a *Fiddle of Gold*.

quote:
I'll bet a fiddle of gold, against your soul

cause I think I'm better than you.

(Charlie Daniels - author)

Our general concensus here was that a fiddle of gold would sound like $*** !!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

It may look pretty, but didn't work like it should.

Same with his *parachute*. Wonder if it was worth the *weight*?