GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL Online?

Belle

I have something to say to everyone here.

Often I get the impression that when I make a point, the common response is NOT to look at the merits of my point, but to predict the effect it will have on other silent readers, innies, or would-be innies. Then the response I get is NOT to the point, but often changing the point, or slurring the point, or anything else that will influence these non-participating readers.

If this is the case, I would like to encourage anyone who wants to actually focus solely on the points being made, and not feel a need to put on a display for silent readers, to write me personally. Just write to me, The Teacher at Box 328.... Oops! redface.gif:o--> Uh... er... sorry, wrong speech... My e-mail is in my profile. Thanks.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamm:

"Catcup, you will never get through on a doctrinal level."

That's why I haven't even tried. It's not worth the effort.

Mike:

"Often I get the impression that when I make a point, the common response is NOT to look at the merits of my point"

There ARE no merits to your point.

This is ever so simple...but is made hard...

quote:
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7:15-20 KJV

I've tasted the evil fruit...and I know what manner of men come out of PFAL indoctrination.

TaylorCompany,

What positive work Dr did for many thousands DWARFS what any of you piled higher and deeper boys can ever do.

Paul counted his degree to be but dung so that he might know Christ.

Many, many more grads appreciate the accurate work Dr did to teach Christ to them than will ever post here in rejection of that work.

Have you seen what Catcup's husband posted here in total contradiction of your erronious assesment of Dr's degree? I can re-post it for you if your ability to learn didn't end with that parchment.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

What positive work Dr did for many thousands DWARFS what any of you piled higher and deeper boys can ever do.

Paul counted his degree to be but dung so that he might know Christ.

Many, many more grads appreciate the accurate work Dr did to teach Christ to them than will ever post here in rejection of that work.

Again I say, "I've tasted their fruit."

And their fruit is: Adultery; Fornication; Uncleanness; Lasciviousness; Idolatry; Witchcraft; Hatred; Variance; Emulations; Wrath; Strife; Seditions; Heresies; Envyings; Murders; Drunkenness; Revellings.

It is evil fruit.

I know them by their fruit.

quote:
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:22-23 KJV

No matter how anyone cuts it, if their fruit is rotten, their works are rotten...and even Jesus will have nothing to do with them.

Catcup,

That man did not know the ACCURACY of the scriptures in his heart. Maybe in his mouth, but they no longer impress me. NOT ONE leader did what Dr told them to do. NOT ONE mastered PFAL. Many can parrot KJV, but none mastered the English revelations Dr and his editors put into writing. Not even Dr.

uThankful for raped?

Where on earth did yo get THAT from?

I've never said nor implied anything like that.

I don't think that way.

I think it's atragedy that any men of God sinned.

Was Uriah's family thankful for David killing Uriah? I think NOT! But they could still feel thankful for the revelations God gave David before and after that fiasco IF they had a heart for God.

The ones who did not have a heart for God probably rejected God's revelations to David. That was their loss.

The Bible talks about these people a little. Did you know that? Are you willing to learn from the nobel example of a few of Uriah's relatives? Or do want to reject God and His revelations to the only man he could find who could and would carry out the mission?

quote:
Catcup,

I reject your use of the word "many" AND I wonder with prejudice what worse fate those relatively women may have met if they had NOT learned about the True God from Dr.

You suggest that these women might have met a worse fate had they not "learned about the True God from Dr."

A worse fate than suffering under the sweaty body of an old man in whom you had misplaced your trust and your honor?

You worship that man. Don't dare even pretend you can teach me the truth about anything.