GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL Online?

Belle

How 'bout you raising someone from the dead. I heard John L*nn tried it and failed. You seem to think you've got a better angle on truth than he does.

Surely you can sneak on grounds and raise your idol up from his moldering grave.

That would solve all your problems, now, wouldn't it?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chef, that's one of smikeol's tactics.

He generally follows a pattern of avoid, evade, distort, attack.

Don't take it personally.

Smatter of fact, if I were you, I would expect any kind of response, and if you *should* get a response, it will be wholly unsatisfactory.

Because, you see, smikeol is a Prophet! of the Most! High! God! and has been sent here to bring us OLGs back to PFAL while avoiding the pitfalls of TVT.

Mike, this is supposed to be a thread about PFAL online... as usual, you have hijacked this thread as you have any other thread with "PFAL" in it's title and filled it with your idolatrous swill...

PLEASE TAKE YOUR POSTS REGARDING THE DOCTRINE OF PFAL DOWNSTAIRS WHERE THEY BELONG.

For those of you who may not really know what Mike believes:

Mike has stated that: PFAL is 'God's Word reissued'. Mike has stated that this means we don't need any versions of the Bible anymore, only PFAL. Mike has stated that PFAL is the Word of God, that the Holy Spirit has provided us with His Word in written form in PFAL, and it (PFAL) carries all the authority of God Almighty. Mike has offered a 'Table of Challenge' (which he claims exposes things which some would prefer to keep hidden away) so that we may have access to his advanced abilities and approval. Mike has stated that Christ is currently learning from PFAL and will be teaching from PFAL materials when he returns.

Mike has stated that betraying Dr's revelations is betraying God. You just need to feed that Christ inside with the pure Word of PFAL. Mike has stated that studying PFAL will defeat death.

If you'd like to read it for yourself, please head on down to the doctrinal section and look in on just about anything with "PFAL" in the title... you may have to go a couple of pages back to find it...

As for you Mike, please don't post your swill up here, I'll have to request that this be moved to the doctrinal area if you do, and then folks won't know that PFAL was online and then was shut down...

P.S. Belle, what flavor snowcone would you like?

F c k n a~~~

MIKE

I gotta say MIKe,

Don't really know you reason, agenda, but you have a lot others consider for whatever reason their considerations~~~

From my point of view middle finger up to you ~~~ wave.gif:wave:--> wave.gif:wave:--> its's the middle of the two I wave~~~

i suppose I am waiting for a "NEW MIKE THREAD"

all on your own thoughts ~~~

What would you call it?

"Hi I am Mike"

Give it a shot man

This is incredible~~~

Mike I am beginning to really believe that you believe what you believe and that is really strange ~~~ it's so strange that ya gotta be bs ing your self here and should try employment one of those stations like TBN and help those people WOW~~~ surely ya must know all ya get here is less than you could recieve from Paul & Jan Crouch~~~

quote:
From my point of view middle finger up to you ~~~ Wave Wave its's the middle of the two I wave~~~

Song, that's nice. My brother tells me that where he lives, they call it the "New Jersey Salute".

Just another kind gesture people give to each other when driving in eight lanes of insanity..

With all of the back and forth "Disscusion's" going on about what was posted on the EZboard site.............remindes me of the "Taste's Great"-----"Less Filling", TV comercials they used to run.

I guess that i'll sit back untill the book comes out and read the last chapter to see how it all turns out.

Well, a couple times I was in the neighborhood, I drove onto grounds, circled the BRC, laid on the horn in front of Autie Em's house, waved hello to Wanda and Dorothea, waved hello to Bill Greene, noticed the Safety Department people were (no kidding) snoozing underneath a tree.

Then I posted on GSC what I did and what date and time this occured, where I went and who I saw right under the noses of the Safety Dept. and exactly where Safety was parked and what they were doing while I buzzed HQ.

I woulda loved to have been a fly on the wall of the next Safety dept. meeting!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHHEE

So much for their "in depth spiritual perception and awareness!"