GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL Online?

Belle

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rascal,

You don't get it. We all have inherited from Adam a heart that's desperately evil above all things. You're looking at specifics, and I'm talking about generalities.

If you were in a great position of power, and you weren't getting your way, sooner or later you'd resort to whatever would work for you. The specifics don't matter to me.

We all commit the greatest sin of failing to love God first and foremost. You're quibbling about much lesser sins. If it weren't for Christ you'd be doomed. Until you see that you'll never be able to forgive others like Jesus did and taught we should do too.

Wierwille was as evil and MORE than the pharacees and saducees that Jesus so detested, reviled and called horrible names.. You gonna lay *quibbeling* over lesser sins at HIS feet????

He was furious with them for what they did to God`s people.... utilizing their leadership position to fascillitate great evil....wierwille did no better....JESUS called them horrible names, he exposed their hypocracy and denounced them thoroughly....we should do no less with the wolves of our day.

Oh, smikeol, many of us our down on our knees, begging, pleading, "smikeol, what shall we do? what shall we do? Lead us, please! Show us OLGs the True! Way! of Piffle! while helping us to avoid the pitfalls of TVT"

For verily thou hast been sent by an Angel of God the Most! High! to bring us to the plateau where an Advanced Christ can Form WithinTM. How can we do this without The smikeol?

rascal,

You seem to think (as well as others) that God will NOT even the score, so you must help him.

Why do you think that God says "Vengence is mine. I will repay." ???

You seem to be totally unaware of the rotten heart you too inherited. A person can follow a lot of external rules, like the Pharisees, and yet not get that rotten heart set right at all. You are so focused on the sins of others that you are blind to how you are FURTHER poisoning your own heart every day with vile words.

How do you think the adversary seduced so many TWI leaders into doing evil? Answer: by getting them to focus on the wrong things. You become what you focus on. There's a lot of good that can be focused on from our days at TWI. Why do you reject the good?

Verily, when smikeol was new born, an Angel! of the Most! High! God! came and said unto him, "Thou art smikeol, and thou shalt be third in my kingdom - first comes docvic(praise be his name), verily I have given him an abundance of brains and brain; then comes Jesus who is Christ, who even now is learning from the teachings of docvic(praise be his name); then you, for thou art smikeol, a legend in his own mind."

Woe to you, hypocrites, who reject the guidance and loving reproof of smikeol! For thou art as a cockroach, fit only to be trod upon, with thine guts smeared across the floor and the bottom of smikeol's shoes.

Turn away from your sins and judgmentalism! Turn away, I say, and do it now! Heed the words of smikeol, the Prophet of the Most! High! God!

Trust me, if *I* was going to *even the score* ...I`d do it with much more`n a computer key board.....

I *reject* what YOU term as good because it is nothing more than a clumsy attempt to seduce people back into the bondage that God and we have fought so valiantly to free ourselves from.

Your theories are nothing more than flowery lies ...bait used to conceal the snare....

I will continue to decry your herecies for exactly as long as you chose to spew them forth because ....*in vain is the snare set in the sight of the prey*

It is our spiritual duty to do so.

Here's an example of some good to focus on that I just passed on to poster via e-mail. Earlier in this thread there were some of the now standard objections posted to the idea of the "absent Christ." Posters here often complain that we were not taught properly on this idea of an absent Christ. Last night I was reading an old Way Magazine and hit upon another of the many items that seemed to slip by us in earlier days.

I've noticed that with me and many others, by the time the 80's arrived Dr's teachings were being relatively ignored. By then we felt that we had gotten as much as he had to offer, but ironically, that was a time when he was desparately attempting to help us fine tune our understanding.

The magazine I was reading last night is the Sept/Oct 1983 issue. By this time most eyes were on Craig and Dr was kind of out to pasture in many minds. In the article Dr teaches II Cor. 5:18, which says: "And all things are of God, who reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation."

He then goes on to elaborate with:

"Ladies and gentlemen, then who today has the ministry of reconciliation? The believers. You and I. Jesus Christ is seated in the heavenlies at the right hand of God. He is not physically present upon earth as he was for some thirty years. But Jesus Christ still is present here upon earth in every born-again believer. He is multiplied as many times as there are believers with God in Christ in them. Those people in whom he dwells have been entrusted with the ministry of reconciliation."

It's so simple and accurate what we were taught about the difference between physical absence and spiritual absence. Yet this simple truth was either forgotten by most or it never registered in the first place.

There are many more refinements to the class like this that we missed. It was only the FOUNDATIONAL class, but many of us stopped learning there. I'm for resuming my learning of what God taught Dr and Dr taught us.

rascal, why don't you focus on the gentleness and love of that Christ within. You will be blessed.

Oh, smikeol! I am not worthy to grovel at your feet! Verily, I am not worthy to be the toilet paper that wipes your foot!

God is so kind to us, so benevolent, to have found such an one as yourself, to give to us. And to keep on giving to us in the face of unceasing opposition, when a lesser (or perhaps smarter?) person would have washed his hands of us long ago!

Teach us OLGs what it means to properly interpret TVT! Teach us how to find all of the extremely hidden secrets in the Secret Lost Last (or was it Last Lost?) Teaching of docvic(praise be his name).

Hey, everyone, come and sit at the (smelly) feet of smikeol, the Prophet! of the Most! High! God!

Oh smikeol! You have verified that I am unworthy!

Thou art completely ignoring my posts!

Oh the shame of it all! But in the words of docvic(praise be his name) "Pride goeth before the fall".

Oh, to be deemed worthy to sit in the stench of smikeol! the Prophet! of the Most! High! God!

I'm not "blessed" and it will be a long time before I ever am again. I'm happy, thankful, peaceful, content, satisfied, blissful, rewarded, endowed, fortunate, joyful....but I'm not "blessed"!

.........sorry, I thought this was the waybrain thread.......

Beware thou Pharisees, hypocrites! Don't misinterpret the words of smikeol! he is verily a Prophet! of the Most! High! God!

Do not incur his wrath! He might do something REALLY mean, like maybe leave!

Verily, smikeol stands approved in the eyes of docvic(praise be his name), and it would be folly to run afoul of such an one. For surely docvic(praise be his name) will one day arise from the grave, for the grave is no match for his abundance of brains and brawn, and he will smite you with such a smiting that verily thine great-grandchildren will feel it.

Let`s cut through the crap Mike, you never answered this question a few pages ago...what miracles and blessings can YOU attribute to your choice of direction spiritualy?

Have you raised personally raised anyone from the dead? Have you walked on water? Have you a quiver full of children? Do you have material abundance?

Seriously, I want to know why you feel that YOUR blessings are so superior to those God has chosen to bestow upon the rest of us who reject your theories?