GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL Online?

Belle

You're right, Mike. Maybe you should just quit wasting your time here.

The rest of us, we should respect Mike and ignore him so as to not cause him any more grief.

So, how's the weather? It's raining here, but I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch with my newly borrowed "Why People Believe Weird Things" book my therapist loaned me.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if the answer is "spiritual understanding" or something like that, there has GOT to be a few details.

Whether you are ridiculed or not is irrelevant.

Truth stands on its own.

If it is truth, it will withstand scrutiny.

Let's hear it.

Before I put a lot of work into answering that kind of question I have to know it's not going to be a waste of time.

I wonder if posters who ask it even know what it is they are asking.

What kind of an answer would effect a change?

No matter what I said it would be rejected. Right?

This is my question to the questioners: DO YOU DENY THAT YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO SET ME UP AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ANSWER?

Mr. H, I'd take the rain over the sweltering heat any day of the week. Belle shakes her head wondering how the HE11 she ended up in Flaming Florida

Thing is, in Florida (lightning capital of the US), it's not really wise to be outside in it. Sometimes Vixen and I buck the rules, cross our fingers and go play in the pond by the house though. 2 girls splashing around causes quite a ruckus sometimes.

For me, you really have to SHOW ME the product BEFORE I will buy it. Let's take it out for a test drive, see it really can run at 210 MPH on the expressway. Its a chance you must be willing to take.

I took classes and such before, based on a person's claim that they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Turned out to be quite an exaggeration. For me, not again.

Well, Belle, hopefully it will be a little cooler in the morning. I plan on getting the major work done before 9 AM.

quote:
Originally posted by rascal:

Let`s cut through the crap Mike, you never answered this question a few pages ago...what miracles and blessings can YOU attribute to your choice of direction spiritualy?

Have you raised personally raised anyone from the dead? Have you walked on water? Have you a quiver full of children? Do you have material abundance?

Seriously, I want to know why you feel that YOUR blessings are so superior to those God has chosen to bestow upon the rest of us who reject your theories?

Ham the answers are as follows:

None

No

No

No

No

Because I am Smikeol!

I too have work to attend to.

There may come a day when I have enought time to sort through all my past posts. I may then re-post how I've answered this in the past.

Until then I prefer that we not talk about people, but what we were taught and how we didn't get it all.

No one is going to get what I'm talking about until they return to PFAL, the written form, and study it with meekness.

When people see what they missed in those written materials they will know what kind of blessings God has in store for us all.

My focus is not on me, Dr, or on any others but on Christ. THAT is my main blessing. In spite of my flaws I've seen him. This won't mean anything to anyone until they too have seen him who is the Word made flesh.

West Virginia is Gorgeous!! I got to spend some time there in July. We went whitewater rafting on the Eau Gallie River and the New River. It was the week-end before "Bridge Day". I love whitewater rafting and that's got to be one of the most beautiful places I've ever been whitewater rafting.

I was born and raised in the same town my whole life - even went to college there. Got too big for my britches and wanted to live in a "big city" (don't laugh) so I moved to Orlando. It was close enough to get home in a day, but too far to go home every week-end. Got here, got involved with a cult, maybe you've heard of 'em?, got married and now that I'm out of that cult and divorced I've been toying with the idea of getting the he11 out of dodge. My ex has also requested that I do just that. wink2.gif;)-->

Mike, I want to know why I should deny the blessings and prosperity that God has chosen to bestow upon us as not good enough?

My question is not one of entrapment, but meerly a simple request....What have YOU got that is any better than what we have been showered with?

Well, I never did do any white-water rafting when I was there. Don't know if I ever will. I do go back about once a year to spend time with Aunt, Uncle, and cousins.

Don't know how long I will stay in Michigan, but there really is not much holding me here. My kids are here, but we would still see each other a couple times a year or so..

I'd like to finish school here before making any big moves though.

Yeah, but the FISHING is great, and the scenery around the great lakes beautifull.

Our cabin is in the up in the grand marais area.

The white sand beaches, hunting for aggates, trout fishing, the wildlife, all sweet memories of my childhood growing up there.

I've never been to Michigan, but Mr. H, Florida is also geographically "challenged". There aren't even bumps down here unless you count sand dunes. wink2.gif;)-->

Rascal, I LOVE the Ocoee and the Chatooga. We stay at "The White House" B&B when we go there, but really the Eau Gallie River in WV makes the Ocoee pale in comparison. They often use whitewater rafting in alcohol and drug rehab programs because the rush is incredible, and safe. icon_smile.gif:)-->

I would love to be back in the True South again and definitely someplace that isn't 100 degrees 300 days out of the year.

quote:
Until then I prefer that we talk .... what we were taught and how we didn't get it all.

Mike --Maybe you didn't get it and still dont--

I got it -I took it 35 times-believe me I got it...I think most of the people here got it. Once we latched onto to what Wierwille was really saying we all left because it is completely lacking in any substance.

Get it?

Why is that so hard to get through?

Belle, I am studying Chemistry. I am about 3/4 the way to an associates degree, about 1/2 way to a bachelor's depending upon how much of it transfers to a large school. So far, all I took will transfer.

I actually perform far better in math and physics- but the community college does not offer a two year degree in physics and math. Don't think they can.

Then there's the masters, then the doctorate- but at this point, I am only dreaming..

Chemistry?? Woah! Between that and your Ham and morse code skills - I'm duly impressed! Nothing easy about any of that. You should be very proud of yourself.

Don't give up on the masters and doctorate! It can happen!