Movie Pictionary

Raf

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK... I dint no we cudnt look at proptees...

...but I don't really think it's the same thing... sometimes you can't see the picture... and besides... all the properties tells you is what it is a picture of... it doesn't put together the clues and solve it for you...

google-ing in name that tune would give you the answer though...

...I want a jury of my peers! or at least a ruling... please?

when I look up the pictures, I try to find one that is not too obvious ... that maybe has a few possibilities, but if you look at the properties you usually see the exact word I'm talking about. It's no longer movie pictionary, it is just putting the words in order.

It is possible to look up an alternate word for the picutre you want, but that is harder to find usually, plus still gives the essence of what word you are talkiing about. Or you could copy the pic and rename it, but that takes more effort.

So usually looking at properties will tell you almost exactly what the movie is. What is the point of finding just the right picture if the "properties" is going to be used to just give it away?

I don't mind seeing other people's thought process if it goes on a little while and no one is getting it, but to just blurt out the properties just gives it away. Of course George is good at obscuring them a little better, so even with the words it is a little challenging sometimes, but still ...

I search movies if I have no clue, but won't usually answer then ... unless it has been a day or so.

Edited by rhino

Mr. Strange, you have no peers when it comes to movie pictionary, but I agree with you.

If you don't want anyone to see the right word, Rhino, just temporarily save the file to your computer with a different name before you upload it to here. Problem solved!

Dooj, I'm stumped.

lawn man boy

lawn males

grass guys

yard fellas

Hmmm, hard one!

I still think it's cheating to look at the properties. As Rhino pointed out, I might as well just post a list of words, and see if you can sound them out. Tom (and Linda), if you feel the need to look at the properties, then don't tell the rest of us what they are.

Dooj, I said "poser" and I meant "poser." We're all "posters," but the one who poses the puzzle is a "poser." This is not meant in the pejorative sense in common use today. :)

The second picture is Elliot Gould. Other than that, I'm at a loss. (And I feel no less a man because of it.)

George

Hmmm, that's 2 votes for us cheaters :evilshades: and 2 votes for the more pure of heart :who_me: .

Back to the puzzle at hand...

So-Not-My-Lawn (no crab grass 'n weeds) Golden Boy

Green Golden Child

ummmm

Grass Elliott Kid

Green Gold Tan

Yikes...good one! Ya got me!

This movie is old old old. Think "gumshoes" - in other words the movie was not in the past 20 or 30 years.

for the second clue - don't think color, think "front of your house."

Edited by doojable