Raf

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I need to step in here...

Listen, guys, I'm all for flexibility, but I must say that a Broom is not Doom, and another pic should be chosen for that. You can't get "doom" from "broom," or even "dustbroom." That's taking flexibility a tad too far (and this is coming from the yutz who posted "big apple, big apple," so it's not that I'm being completely inflexible).

Ok, I need to step in here...

Listen, guys, I'm all for flexibility, but I must say that a Broom is not Doom, and another pic should be chosen for that. You can't get "doom" from "broom," or even "dustbroom." That's taking flexibility a tad too far (and this is coming from the yutz who posted "big apple, big apple," so it's not that I'm being completely inflexible).

OK, now I need to step in here ... you can get doom from broom ... George did it ...

LOL Indian Jones Temple ... what else is it? Maybe it doesn't hurt to slur one clue a little. Anyway, just curious, is there an official rulebook here? I mean if even George can figure it out ...

oh man... george your skin is turning from green to brown!

"fur" for "ver" is no different than "the temple of "broom"...

there wasn't anything wrong with the clue... there's been a lot of them that I don't get until I sound them out...

...and even though I had to ride the short bus, I still think they're OK clues...