GreaseSpot Cafe

An Amazing Story...

outofdafog

They found the little girl that has been missing since May 15 when her parents and one of her brothers were slain in their home. Both herself and her other brother had been apparently kidnapped by a Level 3 Sex Offender KNOWN TO THE SYSTEM

This creep came into a Denny's last night about 2 am with the little girl and a waitress said she seemed real familiar. Of course the local news had her picture often in the paper. As he entered the Denny's he tore down the missing poster of the two children that was hanging on the window. The waitress and coworker checked a newspaper from a couple days before and called the police. The waitress convinced the guy to get a milk shake and then took her time making it so the police had time to arrive.

Unfortunately, they still aren't sure about the little brother that had been kidnapped with her.

Another one in and out of the system. When will we learn?

I have learned, and so maybe have you. But They won't listen to me and the millions of other Americans who believe that these scum should be put away permanently. That is;

On the rockpile for life. No parole.

Put to death in the case of rape or murder.

But nooo. The morons who think that they know how to "rehabilitate" thses sickos are somehow in control. And so, it is beyond me as to what to do. I guess we must try and vote those with similar thinking to mine and maybe yours into office so we can possibly stop the insanity. Until then, the bodies of the innocents will continue to mount up.

But yes. it is so wonderful that the little girl was found alive, and may God bless that waitress!!! What a woman!!!!

quote:
But nooo. The morons who think that they know how to "rehabilitate" thses sickos are somehow in control. And so, it is beyond me as to what to do. I guess we must try and vote those with similar thinking to mine and maybe yours into office so we can possibly stop the insanity. Until then, the bodies of the innocents will continue to mount up.

To which I can only say --- AMEN!!

A long time ago, in the 1960's in Indiana, there was a man who had been incarcerated several times for various sex crimes. Each time he was rehabilitated, he came back to small Ohio River town where he grew up. Each time, after rehabilitation, he committed another sex crime, worse (if there are degrees of sex crimes) than the last.

Finally, this individual, after having been rehabilitated many times, kidnapped the 11-year-old daughter of a local physician. He raped the child, strangled her to death, cut her body in pieces, and threw the pieces in the Ohio River.

The rehabilitated criminal was caught, tried, convicted, and sentenced to death. This caused protests from the Christian community, many of whom were strongly opposed to the death penalty for any crime. A couple who were quite prominent in our community, members of the Methodist church to which my parents and I belonged, spoke strongly about this poor rehabilitated, victimized fellow's plight. "He is sick!" they cried. "He has a disease! Would you condemn someone to death for having cancer or diabetes or the flu?" Would you execute in a horrible manner, the electric chair, someone who suffers from heart failure? God forbid! This poor soul doesn't need to be punished! He needs help and love and understanding! Please sign our petition to have him forgiven and release to a mental health facility so that he can be rehabilitated as he deserves, not punished for his illness!"

They felt so badly for him. They marched in a snowstorm around the Governor's mansion that winter. Eventually, the individual in question died of a ruptured appendix, which he suffered in prison. Somehow, medical treatment failed to reach him in time. His body was donated to science and used in the anatomy lab at Indiana University Medical Center, I believe. So, in death, he suffered the same fate he inflicted on a sweet little 11year-old girl.

This is a horror story that has stayed with me since the early 1960's, when it happened. Soft hearted, and even softer headed socalled Christians have wailed and wept for decades about these poor helpless souls, while ignoring the voices of the innocents that cry out from the grave!

Kill the slavering demented, depraved sons-of-bytches. Every last damned to hell one of them.

WG

The suspect

quote:
Updated: 9:43 a.m. ET July 3, 2005

SEATTLE - The man arrested with a missing 8-year-old girl from Idaho is a dean’s list student and the author of a Web site that called for lighter sentencing of sex offenders, officials said.

Joseph Edward Duncan III is a registered sex offender with a record that stretches back to 1980, when he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy at gunpoint in Washington state.

He was charged Saturday with kidnapping Shasta Groene, who disappeared with her 9-year-old brother, Dylan, six weeks ago from a home where family members were bludgeoned to death. Officials said Dylan was feared dead.

Duncan was being held without bond. His first court appearance was not expected until after the weekend.

At age 17, Duncan pleaded guilty in adult court to first-degree rape and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. He was released on parole in 1994 but violated it and was sent back in 1997.

He was released in 2000 and moved to Fargo, N.D., where he began studying computer science at North Dakota State University and made the dean’s list.

But last July, he was charged with second-degree criminal sexual conduct and attempted criminal sexual conduct — accused of molesting a 6-year-old boy at a school playground in Minnesota.

In that case, he was accused of approaching two young boys with a video camera at a playground, and pulling down the shorts of one of the boys and touching him.

He was released by Becker County, Minn., authorities in April on $15,000 bond and ordered to stay in touch with a probation agent. In May, authorities said they were seeking Duncan on a warrant after he failed to do so.

Operated Web site

Kootenai County Sheriff’s Capt. Ben Wolfinger said Duncan was the author of a Web site called fifthnail.com, which was down Saturday but could be seen in archived Web pages.

The name was derived from a myth involving a fifth nail that was crafted for Christ’s execution but that was not used after gypsies hid it from Roman soldiers. “The Fifth Nail is the nail that was meant to peirce the Heart of Christ and end his suffering,” the site said.

In one posting, he said he knew his 1980 sex offense was wrong, “but I can honestly say that I had no clue of the impact my actions would have on my victim, or society, or myself. ... I was abused, even raped, so often and by so many different people growing up that I thought it was like smoking pot, everyone did it, but nobody openly admitted it.”

In another, he said as a teen he was sentenced to a group sex offender program “where half the men in my ’treatment group’ sat and fantasized about me.” He said forcing sex offenders to register was discriminatory.

Kerstin Haugen, who lives in an apartment building next door to Duncan’s, said she had not seen him for several months. Police had stopped by looking for him, she said.

“He seemed normal,” Haugen said.

© 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I think this is a subject that both left wing and right wing agree on...my Gawd...kids? Leave em alone or go to jail forever...or be put to death...whatever...

I am thrilled that the liitle girl was rescued...I fear for the little boy...

Have you guys read John Walsh's book? He's a hero in my estimation...How sad I feel when I hear about a child abduction...how monsterous of a thing to do...there's no excuse. Rehabilitate them? Why bother?...Send em straight to hell.

Agreed we should fry them and send then straight to hell. Now how about judges that have a convicted level 3 in their court accused of another sexual crime and allows them to walk for a meager $1,500?

If the left and the right really did agree on this, the guy would have never made it out of WA and for damn sure out of MN.

From news stories it appears that this is this man's blog. Three days or so before the murders he stated something about killing himself and taking some with him. (Too bad he didn't just kill himself-why they have to take innocent others with them is beyond me).

Since his arrest the blog and website have been shut down but apparently can be read in the archives as gc has found. I think we all need to act by contacting our congressmen and demanding these sicko's be permanently removed from society.

The little girl's story is coming out as told to a police investigator. This guy is the one who bound the family in the living room (she was asleep and her mother was forced to wake her up and bring her into the living room) by this individual. He is placed at the scene of the murder by the little girl. It is unsure whether she witnessed the murders as she stated she and her brother were bound and put into a pick up truck outside the house.

She then goes on to tell the investigator that during the 5 weeks she was missing, she and her brother were repeatedly raped by this scumbag. She herself did not use the word raped, but from the interview and her words, this is what occured.

Unbelieveable, that with his record, this guy was even allowed out to roam the streets.