GreaseSpot Cafe

Last night I had the strangest dream...

Jim

It was the present time. I was at HQ. I was walking around and there was nobody about. I looked around for security and I didn't see anyone. I walked over to the OSC and walked in. There was nobody in front. I walked back to the A/V shop and found an old friend working alone. He was only mildly surprised that I was there. We started walking around the building. I asked him why he was still there. He said "I should have left when I could." "They should shut the place down, the whole thing, shut it down." "You won't tell them I said that, will you." "No, I won't tell them".

And that was it. BTW, the friend I talked to is long gone from TWI. Why he figured into the dream, I don't know.

I have consulted the oracle. Here is what it means: You may be coming into some money in the next several weeks. Certain family members may disagree with your approach to an ongoing issue but if you stand your ground, you will prevail. Tuesday and Wednesday may present romantic possibilities, but don't be too assertive. Your partner may need some time to see your best side. A stitch in time saves nine. Louis, Louis will place in the 8th at Aquaduct. Eat more fruit.

That'll be $20.

I've had a few recurring dreams in the past few months about TWI. One dream is someone still in twi pursuing a conversation with me. I am telling them in my dream that I am no longer in twi, and I believe Jesus is God and if they have a problem with that to go elsewhere....LOL!

The other one I am door-to-door witnessing for the Assessor's office (I am not an appraiser, but I work for the Assessor). I am not really witenssing, but I end up talking to a rude man who doesn't want to let me in his house. The next thing I know I am down the street talking with wayfers I worked with at HQ about my witnessing experience. icon_confused.gif:confused:--> Now I actually think that's a nightmare.

About 5 years before I left TWI, during a time when Geek and I were helping a "very thankful" Craig with research, I had an extremely vivid nightmare, where I was in a huge public meeting in the auditorium, and Craig was on stage, tearing me to pieces, visciously shouting lies about me to everyone. It was breaking my heart and humiliating to be sitting there with everyone staring at me while Craig shouted his lies. I woke up and found I had tears streaming down my face and my pillow was soaked through with tears.

I thought it was just the devil trying to mess with me. Surely Craig would never say such lies about me and do so in such a public manner.

Then just 5 years later...

Go figure.

The psychologist in me says my subconscious was warning me of dangers my conscious mind was refusing to recognize.

The spiritual person in me says God was trying to warn me about a man I should never trust.

Fast forward to several years after I left:

One night I dreamed Craig was teaching in the auditorium, and I walked in from the back, down the aisle, and was taking people in the audience by the hand and leading them out of the building one by one. Craig was fuming and spitting, and the "bless patrol" folks were there, but their feet were glued to the floor and they could not move. They were shouting ugly lies and accusations, but were greatly frustrated and embarassed at being utterly powerless to stop me from leading people out of the building.

Talk about a power shift! I liked that dream!